I just scored two trackballs for 13 bucks shippin and all I heard about them gettin stuck and goin out so wanted spares just incase now I watched a tutorial on changin trackball and decided to do the color change colored my led with a black marker for a purple light looks cool
    11-05-08 10:39 PM
    sweet, i found a cheap trackball earlier also when i had a curve
    blackberry8100parts.com
    its legit
    11-05-08 10:41 PM
    I just scored two trackballs for 13 bucks shippin and all I heard about them gettin stuck and goin out so wanted spares just incase now I watched a tutorial on changin trackball and decided to do the color change colored my led with a black marker for a purple light looks cool
    Please post a pic of the purple trackball
    11-05-08 10:44 PM
    So I keep hearing a lot about trackballs - just wondering - do they break that often? I don't have a spare, and don't know that I'd know how to change one (no worries - I could learn). How concerned should I be about buying a spare?
    11-05-08 10:48 PM
    So I keep hearing a lot about trackballs - just wondering - do they break that often? I don't have a spare, and don't know that I'd know how to change one (no worries - I could learn). How concerned should I be about buying a spare?
    lotta people break them when they take them out to clean them. to stop this from happening just use a qtip and rubbing alcohol
    11-05-08 10:52 PM
    I am not sure but I would say it depends on how well you take care of your BB I mean if ya eat icecream and got sticky fingers ofcoures you gonna gum up the insides but thats just a thought can anyone clarify some and I took some pics with my wife's old razor a little blurred but you can tell the trackball got a purple tint just for kicks i logged on CB for the pics lol
    11-05-08 11:07 PM
    blurry but you can see the purple tint the black leaves plus its dark which i like

love my orange skin I may clean the led with alcohol and redo it orange if i find an orange sharpie do they come in orange????
    11-05-08 11:16 PM
    I sharpied 4 trackballs so far:
    Red
    Purple
    Blue
    Green
    I would like to try orange, I know they have them.
    They look great still. I posted pics on this board if you search "trackball sharpie"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 05:59 AM
    I made my trackball orange I love it
    11-06-08 11:08 AM
    you know you should really use wap..
    wap.crackberry.com
    that is the veiw the website on your phone
    11-06-08 11:09 AM
    you know you should really use wap..
    wap.crackberry.com
    that is the veiw the website on your phone
    mine won't load that page it loads crackberry.com fine but gets an error on the wap
    11-06-08 07:26 PM
    go to wap.crackberry.com
    you have to take the "www" out.
    also do it form your phones browser and not opera. after you get it downloaded, go to options/cb launcher. you can change the color of the launcher icon and change the launch url to wap forums
    11-06-08 07:31 PM
    QUOTE=greg24;929158] go to options/cb launcher. you can change the color of the launcher icon and change the launch url to wap forums[/QUOTE]

Can you help me out here? Go to options from where? I have been wanting to change this but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 07:59 PM
    I figured it out. Thanks though!
    11-06-08 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD