Ok everyone. I have a problem. I hope someone can give me an answer.
    Until 3 days ago I could use Chase Mobile SMS I could text for history or bal on my account.
    Now I get an error reply "Network Problem".

I have been on the phone with Verizon and Chase. There are no issues with Verizon and they aren't blocking short codes. Chase hasn't changed anything.

I did a hard reset and also the *228 I had my BB troubleshooted and it is running correctly. There are no outages in AZ except for voice in Tucson and I am not having issues. I can text anyone else but not the Chase Mobile

I also can no longer text Google for information. Just tried that and it is also a short code. So now am wondering if BB has done something to prevent us from using these.

If anyone of you are Chase customers and have Chase Mobile ...is it still working for you?

Thanks
    02-06-10 10:15 PM
    Thanks to your post, I just tried to get my account balance from Chase and I noticed that I didn't get anything back. I also noticed that when I tried to send a text message for the Haiti relief effort to donate money, I didn't get a response either. Something has changed with the BB messaging system.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 04:12 AM
    I have a 9700 on AT&T and can use my Chase text shortcuts with no problem. Sounds like a Verizon issue?

02-07-10 08:17 AM
    Another 9700/AT&T user here, just texted my account Bal and got a reply within seconds.

02-07-10 08:28 AM
    I appreciate everyone who has responded. I want to update since I posted the incident. I finally talked to a Verizon rep who filed a trouble ticked on my behalf.
    Said it should had been done the first day I called about the problem. I hope the problem can be resolved. I will let you all know when I hear from Verizon.
    It is just really strange. And if this is happening to someone on another carrier as I am seeing, do call and let them know this issue is on more than one carrier.
    thanks crackberry friends. I really appreciate it.
    02-07-10 11:32 PM
    I just tried a text for the heck of it again on my Chase Mobile and it is working again.
    I haven't heard from Verizon that it has been repaired and I don't know why it wasn't. But am glad it is working properly again.
    02-08-10 07:18 PM
    I just tried mine again and it is also working. But it wasn't working before.

02-08-10 07:29 PM
    I emailed Verizon telling them my issue seems to be resolved and to please let me know what caused this to happen. I haven't heard anything yet except from a response from that email telling me they haven't gotten a close on the ticket yet.
    I am just glad it is working. But I still am curious as to why this happened.

It hadn't worked for 6 days. All the crap I had to deal with to get a trouble ticket done.
    02-09-10 12:08 AM
    I have Verizon & my Chase acct works but my Wells Fargo doesn't

02-09-10 01:40 AM
    Haven't had an issue with my chase SmS on VZW .Didn't know there might have been one .
    02-09-10 05:03 AM
    This is very confusing to me. I got an email from tech support and they have told me my SMS alerts with Chase were canceled on Feb 6th. Feb 1st I began having issues and unable to use it. And they say it was canceled on that date. YET there are other people on Verizon and other carriers that also had problems. And now it works for me and also for them. So how did it get canceled? And others were having issues as well. Seems fishy to me. They sent me a copy of the "log" supposedly from Chase stating it had been canceled on the 6th. I called my bank I never canceled it. It worked perfectly till the 1st. Verizon first told me there was a SMS issue with Arizona. And then they tell me it is a Chase or BB issue.
    No rep would truly listen to me till two days ago and his name is Daniel and he is in Salt Lake City Utah. KUDOS to Daniel for his great customer service.
    He requested a trouble ticket for the issue I was having telling me it should had been done. I don't understand how so many reps don't care and then there are those who really do DO their job. If I did my job half way I wouldn't have one.

I don't accept the excuse that it had been canceled especially since other people we having the same PROBLEM. give me break. A friend of mine and I were talking this morning and she has a dumbphone but has the service and hers wasn't working either. SO come on Verizon stop passing the problems and take responsibility for it. Glad it is fixed but it was a real pain getting it repaired
    02-09-10 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD