I just found out a new trick that if u charge during battery saving mode... will complete 100% much faster in less than 40 mins..if u can lay off your device in a while.. :P

BB PP OG
    09-24-15 05:41 AM
    I just found out a new trick that if u charge during battery saving mode... will complete 100% much faster in less than 40 mins..if u can lay off your device in a while.. :P

BB PP OG
    Very true .. Most of the time I charge like that only ..
    09-24-15 06:02 AM
    Yep same with charging during airplane mode

Not having any battery drain from searching for signals allows it to recharge a lot faster
    09-24-15 03:24 PM
    Thanks a lot for this will try it.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 03:52 PM

BB PP OG
    Maybe if you charge from 60% up. Impossible from 0 to 100%.
    You should include more details in posts like that otherwise it's misleading people.
    Airplane mode will give some time saving on charging but still not "much faster" than just laying your phone flat overnight.
    09-24-15 04:11 PM
    Maybe if you charge from 60% up. Impossible from 0 to 100%.
    You should include more details in posts like that otherwise it's misleading people.
    Airplane mode will give some time saving on charging but still not "much faster" than just laying your phone flat overnight.
    What?
    Airplane mode is a lot faster then normal mode?
    And if we're talking overnight then all techniques charge the same speed for all we know if we're going to give it that time! lol
    09-24-15 04:16 PM
    What?
    Airplane mode is a lot faster then normal mode?
    And if we're talking overnight then all techniques charge the same speed for all we know if we're going to give it that time! lol
    Fine. Post some screen shots to prove it.
    As for overnight I should have probably said idle. Leave your phone idle while charging and no matter if airplane mode is on or off the charging time will be very similar. That is if your phone is healthy.
    If your phone works hard and overheats even when left idle then yes after cutting all connections, you will be able to see some difference.
    09-24-15 05:57 PM
    Fine. Post some screen shots to prove it.
    As for overnight I should have probably said idle. Leave your phone idle while charging and no matter if airplane mode is on or off the charging time will be very similar. That is if your phone is healthy.
    If your phone works hard and overheats even when left idle then yes after cutting all connections, you will be able to see some difference.
    idle is the same principle as airplane. less battery drain equals quicker charging.
    i should add that airplane is much quicker for me as i'm in a poor signal area, so my battery drains quicker.
    I concede in good signal areas the difference will be smaller
    09-24-15 06:01 PM
    Chill peeps..just try it yourself...UAT it yourself. Just tips to share...

BB PP OG
    09-24-15 11:21 PM
    This is pretty straightforward - the less power your phone is using, the faster it's going to charge (on a given charger), because less power is being siphoned off to run the phone. Turning the phone all the way off before charging it will charge it the fastest - next fastest will be putting it in Airplane mode, which shuts off the radios.
    09-24-15 11:59 PM
    Gotta try that ;-) And, as the everGreen Troy explained, it makes sense.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-15 03:30 AM