Is there such a thing as a calendar skin or theme that will change the appearance of the stock BB calendar? I'm fine with the functionality but I don't like the gray-on-gray of OS6 and would prefer something that's easier to look at. I've looked, but it seems calendar apps are all aimed to be used in place of the BB calendar, and not to modify it.
    04-12-12 12:17 PM
    If you haven't ruled it out already, Pocket Informant BlackBerry gives you a lot of flexibility to customize the calendar interface (and much more).
    04-12-12 07:11 PM
    Hi Jeff. Thanks for the suggestion. I have a quirk where I work best with paper to-do lists, so Pocket Informant or any other apps with integrated tasks do more than I need them to. I ended up adding more email accounts to my BB so I could use colors with multiple calendars to categorize my entries. It's a bit of a wierd workaround since I don't use those accounts much, but I just turned off forwarding so only mail from my regular account comes to the phone. Color coding made the whole thing much more readable (though I still prefer the look of OS5's calendar). Thanks again.
    04-20-12 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD