Hi all

I have just recently change service provider twice and now I am having a problem with BIS accepting my gmail details. The error message is invalid email or password.

So, here's what happened:

I have always been with Etisalat BIS in UAE using my gmail address
    I went to UK for almost 3 weeks so signed up for T mobile which offers BIS for GBP5 a month (cheap) so I signed up for their service using the same blackberry
    I registered the PIN and IMEI with T mobile and used my existing gmail account and all works fine
    I have now just returned to the UAE, reinserted my Etisalat SIM, logded on to the Etisalat BIS website and re-entered the PIN and IMEI info
    Now, when I try to set up the gmail account it errors with "invalid email or password", but I know my details are correct
    However, just to make sure the data plan is working, I have set it up with a new gmail account and it all works fine, but obviously I need my original obe working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    07-17-10 01:36 PM
    you need to unlock your account with google captcha, this is a security feature.
    you can unlock it here: https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
    07-17-10 01:43 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

man, you are so fast to respond and sure enough it worked!
    07-17-10 01:48 PM
    I just happen to see the new posts... but i had this issue a few weeks ago when i changed to my bold 9650, and i spent 3hrs on the phone with Verzion & Rim... finally I got to Tier 3 support at RIM and within 3 mins it was fixed!
    07-17-10 02:16 PM
    thats good zmenh, can you figure out what I need? cant recieve or send and picture messages. changed provideer from verizion to tmobile on my 9630 blackberry.
    now I cant even text pictures.
    07-17-10 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD