ok well my problem is kind of wierd, i dont use push email from blackberry instead i use gmail app, and i would like it to show up in my messages window, like the little envelope icon that shows everything like missed calls and texts, etc... i want to add gmail to that, so when i get a new email on gmail it shows up there. I would also like to get rid of virtual voice mail, which is one of the things that shows up in my messages box. anyone know how to add or remove the things that show up under messages ?

i have a bold 9000 if that matters, on 5.0 os
    01-31-11 05:46 PM
    You can setup your Gmail account on your Blackberry just like any other email and it will show up as a regular message.
    02-01-11 10:04 AM
    To remove the VVM you need to delete the COD. The easiest is to use BBSAK and look through it and delete the VVM cod. You may have to call T-Mo and have them set up your voicemail again to get it working again which is what I had to do because I hated VVM and there was no option in my account to shut it off. You may have that option in your account so check that first.
    02-01-11 10:16 AM
    While you're in your Messages folder, hit your menu key and choose Options, Inbox Management. This gives you a list of what you see or don't see in your Inbox. Gmail is not an option unless you set it up as one of your BB email accounts.
    02-02-11 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD