I was thinking we need to see some split screen youtube videos of challenges between iphone 5, Galaxy S3, Nokia 920 and the Z10 in terms of speed and efficiency. The Z10 is marketing itself as a communications titan first and foremost so I think we should prove it. Its all about not wasting time going in and out of apps in order to get at your messages. I don't currently have an S3 anymore to do a comparison myself but I will borrow my friends iphone 5 and do a comparison. Something along the lines of:

Open phone
    Open some app say Songza (as its on every platform)
    Now check messages (email, facebook, twitter)
    Send email and tweet
    Go back to Songza
    Close phone

Thoughts?
    02-18-13 02:18 PM
    videos like this are all over youtube already
    02-18-13 02:27 PM
    I started YouTube to play Gangnum Style, Slacker, and Music Player, but Music Player pauses when YouTube is playing and vise versa... but Slacker and Music Player are playing at the same time. I also have Beach Buggy Blitz, StarTracker, FaceBook, CB10 App, YouTube (sitting idle), and Tweetings opened. I'm currently chatting in the HUB in FaceBook and sending an Email.

It's noisy, but no stuttering or stalling out from BlackBerry 10. I love this device!!
    02-18-13 02:41 PM
    videos like this are all over youtube already
    I havent seen a split screen timed comparison between the Z10 and another phone doing the tasks I talk about. Can you provide me a link? Showing one phone at a time doesn't really show how well the Z10 performs. It needs to go head to head in performing various tasks at the same time
    02-18-13 02:53 PM
    I havn't seen this exact comaprison. Not a bad idea. Z10 would probably embarrass alot of other phones.

How about check e-mail, open web browser (2 tabs), go back to e-mail and write e-mail, start youtube video, go back to web browser then finish watching video.

Show it multitask!
    02-18-13 09:31 PM
    I've seen maybe one or two videos of comparisons with the galaxy s3's and it's about the same result in each. But that all. I think it's phones foru or something but they have it. Other than that nome. I think people just aren't liking the results of the z10 winning so they aren't posting. Or cuz they aren't widely available in the usa yet. Just my thoughts
    02-19-13 01:41 AM