So I'm seeing on twitter all these announcement of new and amazing things coming but haven't heard anything from BlackBerry? Any idea of when they may make an announcement about something? (besides the new hire).

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 10:24 AM
    Was just wondering about the same thing. Haven't seen a single thing about BlackBerry thus far.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 10:55 AM
    So I'm seeing on twitter all these announcement of new and amazing things coming but haven't heard anything from BlackBerry? Any idea of when they may make an announcement about something? (besides the new hire).

Posted via CB10
    You'll more likely hear about BlackBerry QNX
    Wraps off tomorow afternoon, I read ...
    QNX CES 2014 - QNX is heading to vegas; are you ready?
    01-06-14 10:55 AM
    BlackBerry hasn't been big on CES for a few years now.

Remember it's called the Consumer Electronics Show. The focus now outside of Indonesia is prosumer and enterprise.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-14 10:57 AM
    You'll more likely hear about BlackBerry QNX
    Wraps off tomorow afternoon, I read ...
    QNX CES 2014 - QNX is heading to vegas; are you ready?
    Well let's hope it's something groundbreaking and will keep them relevant. They have to close the gap somehow.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 10:58 AM
    BlackBerry hasn't been big on CES for a few years now.

Remember it's called the Consumer Electronics Show. The focus now outside of Indonesia is prosumer and enterprise.
    Are we back to the "BlackBerry isn't making devices anymore except the jakarta"? They just hired someone to take over the Device business. Why would they do that if that's not the focus?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 11:01 AM
    I heard BB will be the major vendor at PEST 2014 (Prosumer Electronics Symposium and Tradeshow)
    01-06-14 11:53 AM
    Are we back to the "BlackBerry isn't making devices anymore except the jakarta"? They just hired someone to take over the Device business. Why would they do that if that's not the focus?
    Lmao, that's not what I said at all. The only consumer focus right now for new devices is Indonesia. Although with today's announcement and the Foxconn agreement that focus should expand over the next 5 years.

The new device strategy is in its infancy.
    01-06-14 12:52 PM
    Lmao, that's not what I said at all. The only consumer focus right now for new devices is Indonesia. Although with today's announcement and the Foxconn agreement that focus should expand over the next 5 years.

The new device strategy is in its infancy.
    Fair enough and makes sense. Just have seen so many posts saying no more devices that's all.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 01:00 PM
    So does that mean that Crackberry forum users shouldn't go to MobileNations CES coverage? The big banner that says "Tune in to Crackberry CES Coverage! (http://forums.crackberry.com/ceslive)" results in "Page not found"
    01-06-14 01:15 PM
    Want some news about BlackBerry ?
    Enjoy
    deptech, m1kr0 and cjcampbell like this.
    01-06-14 03:46 PM
    So does that mean that Crackberry forum users shouldn't go to MobileNations CES coverage? The big banner that says "Tune in to Crackberry CES Coverage! (http://forums.crackberry.com/ceslive)" results in "Page not found"
    Kelly, thanks for pointing this out (sorry, I'm out of thanks button for today).

I've sent a note to the tech team about this.
    The proper link is CES Live 2014 | CrackBerry.com and affected banner (in the forum section) sould be fixed very soon.
    01-06-14 03:54 PM

At CES 2014 they're turning iPhone 5/5s'es into blackberry q10. Well holy s**t batman.
    01-07-14 07:48 AM
    Want some news about BlackBerry ?
    Enjoy
    No video chat?
    01-07-14 08:23 AM
    Well QNX announcements aplenty. Check out the CB front page.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:26 AM