I have an 8330. What are Certificates? Can I delete them? Will that free up memory? Trying to find ways to clean up by BB and free memory space if possible. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 01:24 PM
    Certificates provide authentication to various sites. Deleting them will save you very
    little in terms of memory and could possibly hamstring your ability to view some sites.

In short, leave them alone.
    06-18-10 01:26 PM
    Cool.......thanks!
    06-20-10 12:42 AM
    The best way to free up memory would be to delete all the languages which you do not need.
    Also delete all applications which you do not require that you might have installed previously.
    06-20-10 12:00 PM
    Certificates provide authentication to various sites. Deleting them will save you very
    little in terms of memory and could possibly hamstring your ability to view some sites.

In short, leave them alone.
    Sound advice, also go to advanced option's, application list, here you can delete some "fluff item's", thing's that came already downloaded which you may not want, also a daily Quick Pull is also useful.
    Last edited by Jayhawk-X; 06-20-10 at 12:26 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
    06-20-10 12:25 PM
    The sample video is probably the biggest memory hog. You can use CrackMem to delete it. http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ne...memory-142376/
    06-20-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD