Is it possible that a BB can be set so that specific numbers don't show on the caller ID? Our cellphone "rang" (boinged really)the other night in the middle of night but when I looked at it, it didn't show any calls. As far as I know, it normally shows all the numbers that call.
    06-14-12 02:25 PM
    Hi,

No it's not possible are you sure it was not something like a browser message as my old 8320 used to make a noise but it never showed up on the screen

Sent From My IPhone 4 S using Tapatalk
    06-14-12 04:07 PM
    Well, I am not really sure of anything, however there wasn't a new email or a text. When there is a new email it makes a one time sound, not the repeated boing. I think the text is a one time sound as well, but I am not sure of that. I thought one of the kids was up playing video games and it was the sound of the character jumping, but no one was up.

I can't imagine that a number could be treated differently like that, but I can't figure what else it could have been.
    06-14-12 04:56 PM
    Where are you at? Depending on where you are BlackBerry phones can have Amber Alert warnings sent to them or EMO Alerts. In other words, was there an Amber Alert in your area or some sort of event that needed an Emergency warning such as a tornado warning?
    06-14-12 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD