On this crackberry site they promoted the site htt p://w ww.cellu nlock.ne t]CellUnlock.net Wireless for getting a free unlock code for my blackberry bold using the secret coupon so it would be free. Your suppose to recieve the code within 72 hours and its been a week now and still nothing??...what is going on here?
    03-20-09 09:50 AM
    No scam.... go to this thread and post your order info....http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/cell...veaway-180450/

mine code worked!!
    03-20-09 09:52 AM
    cilantro, did you pay or get it for free?
    03-20-09 09:57 AM
    03-20-09 09:58 AM
    Thank you for your order. Your order number is 9814, placed 3/12/2009 at 6:57AM.
    03-20-09 10:00 AM
    Not here >>>>>click on this link and leave it>>>>>http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/cell...veaway-180450/
    03-20-09 10:01 AM
    yeah I did no response yet.
    03-20-09 10:05 AM
    Just wondering, how long should the op wait? If it was supposed to take 3 days and it has been 7 so the op is supposed to think things are ok?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 10:22 AM
    Yea man it's completely legit. They are very backed up but just post your info in that thread and they can give you your status. I got mine quick
    03-20-09 10:23 AM
    Just wondering, how long should the op wait? If it was supposed to take 3 days and it has been 7 so the op is supposed to think things are ok?

I AGREE! HE GOES OFF CURSING AND THE LIKES MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE THE 3 YEARS OLD. DON'T THROW STONES WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE!
    03-20-09 10:24 AM

Well if he would have the read the post that he started in, he would have known it is taking longer than expected. Its free! Give them a break.

03-20-09 10:28 AM
    Yea man it's completely legit. They are very backed up but just post your info in that thread and they can give you your status. I got mine quick
    I agree. Be patient, post your info in the aforementioned thread and they'll deliver. It's just because they got so overwhelmed with orders that the delivery time is longer than anticipated. I ordered mine within minutes of the announcement and got mine in about 4 hours. Relax, it's free.
    03-20-09 10:30 AM
    I AGREE! HE GOES OFF CURSING AND THE LIKES MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE THE 3 YEARS OLD. DON'T THROW STONES WHEN YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE!
    First off, you don't have to yell.

Second, if I ordered something - free or not - and after waiting more than twice as long as advertised to still not receive what I ordered, I would be upset too. They now have your info. I would be wondering what they were doing with it.

03-20-09 10:30 AM
    First off, you don't have to yell.

Second, if I ordered something - free or not - and after waiting more than twice as long as advertised to still not receive what I ordered, I would be upset too. They now have your info. I would be wondering what they were doing with it.

But what this really boils down to is that the original CellUnlock.net thread has been near the top of the BB Discussion Board for the better part of a week here. Instead of igniting a nice little flame war here the OP should have at least looked into that thread, where their questions would have been answered. Not to mention the dozens of satisfied customers posting their thanks in the thread.
    03-20-09 10:38 AM
    But what this really boils down to is that the original CellUnlock.net thread has been near the top of the BB Discussion Board for the better part of a week here. Instead of igniting a nice little flame war here the OP should have at least looked into that thread, where their questions would have been answered. Not to mention the dozens of satisfied customers posting their thanks in the thread.
    Yeah he started a reply in there stating he was angry cause he didn't get his code. Now he is asking for help to get his code they sent him to work.

03-20-09 10:41 AM
    Yeah he started a reply in there stating he was angry cause he didn't get his code. Now he is asking for help to get his code they sent him to work.
    Hah! Are you serious? The instructions are pretty self explanatory. I suppose there's no satisfying some people.
    03-20-09 10:45 AM
    I mean at the end of the day, it was free. Maybe if he was paying, then that can be grounds for getting upset. I mean they've been updating that thread that we've mentioned daily, giving us updates. People just have to understand that its taking a while now due to so many orders. You'll get it, don't worry.
    03-20-09 10:50 AM
    I mean at the end of the day, it was free. Maybe if he was paying, then that can be grounds for getting upset. I mean they've been updating that thread that we've mentioned daily, giving us updates. People just have to understand that its taking a while now due to so many orders. You'll get it, don't worry.
    Doesn't matter if something is free or not when someone has your information.

I just think ya'll are being a little hard on someone who - in my eyes - has a legit concern. I don't care if the give away thread is still at the top. This thread caught my attention - not the other one.

03-20-09 11:01 AM
    Well in any case, calling it a scam was uncalled for when he could have simply checked that thread we are referring to and seen all the users here get their code. In any case, I'm not here trying to start some kind of forum war, just trying to help.
    03-20-09 11:15 AM
    OK guys...let's let it drop
    03-20-09 11:18 AM
    I don't think he was calling it a scam. I am thinking he was asking if it was a scam.

Some of you should read back at your posts and see how you might look like a-holes to people that are just reading through.

Also, the OP should do a little better job searching the forums. You know how to search, right?

03-20-09 11:30 AM
    Why are people so paranoid... Or perhaps just too lazy to read the updates that were posted on the topic itself..
    03-20-09 12:20 PM
    Ok stop the name calling!! Just deleted many posts. Anymore flaming, I will be contacting you.
    03-20-09 12:30 PM
    Thanks Garz!!

03-20-09 12:31 PM
    Thanks for the return to civilized thought Garz!
    03-20-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD