Hi there - When a client of mine receives an email on his blackberry and others are copied on that email he is unable to view who all was copied. He can reply to all and those in the list get the email, but he doesn't know who all he is sending it to.

What can be done or what settings need to be changed to allow the user to see who is on that Cc line?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    10-30-08 02:31 PM
    Is he set up on the BES?
    10-30-08 02:43 PM
    I apologize I am not sure what that is. Could you please elaborate.

Thanks
    10-30-08 02:50 PM
    BES = BlackBerry Enterprise Server It links him to the companies server for email, etc.
    10-30-08 02:54 PM
    Honestly, I'm not sure. If he were not, would he be able to receive company email?
    10-30-08 03:04 PM
    That really depends on the company. In most cases, large companies will not allow their emails to go out on the BIS (Blackberry Internet Service), they require the BES so that they can input an IT policy and restrict access to the end user to whatever the company chooses.
    10-30-08 03:07 PM
    I can say that our company does not restrict access, so does that mean that more than likely he is not on the BES?
    10-30-08 03:27 PM
    You said he was a client, so he is not with your company right? His company could have him on the BES which would allow him to recieve email from trusted accounts (like yourself) but restrict him from viewing parts of the email (like links, images, or possibly other recipients.)
    10-30-08 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD