Hi
    I have been a member of cb since 2009 use this site to meet some great people then got lazy and stop coming to the site.. now I got this app I can even out down the phone been reading for like 3 hours now.. read some good post by member... This is one crazy convenient app... i will be more active keep up the great work guys I have also sign up for beta testing for this app..
    Just a post saying how good this app and site is..
    Btw: if I posted in the wrong place just move it thanx

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    amjass12 and jesse_h like this.
    02-13-13 03:14 AM
    Folks, I upgraded to V1.1 today and think I have hit a bug! Hard to explain but after launching the app, all threads show as read (non bolded), and the option to "reply" or "reply with quotes" does not appear in the list of options. I have have also discoverd two temp solutions to the issue.

1) Reboot device
    2) Go into settings and hit save under your profile setting.

At this point, everthing comes back to normal and the options to reply to thread re-appear. They are there the entire time until I close the app and re launch it. Once it is re launched, the issue re appears. Then I have to use one of the following methods to recover.

CB Team....any thoughts??
    02-17-13 06:38 PM
    the app is on "trending apps and games" in blackberry world right now
    02-17-13 09:23 PM
    Folks, I upgraded to V1.1 today and think I have hit a bug! Hard to explain but after launching the app, all threads show as read (non bolded), and the option to "reply" or "reply with quotes" does not appear in the list of options. I have have also discoverd two temp solutions to the issue.

1) Reboot device
    2) Go into settings and hit save under your profile setting.

At this point, everthing comes back to normal and the options to reply to thread re-appear. They are there the entire time until I close the app and re launch it. Once it is re launched, the issue re appears. Then I have to use one of the following methods to recover.

CB Team....any thoughts??
    They have a thread started for these:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackberry-apps-f280/
    02-17-13 09:35 PM
    It is a great app. Oncr i got it on my playbook i was like, "wow... Waaay better than on the phones." the quality continues here
    02-18-13 01:21 AM