These folks are a rip-off. I used them because of a good recommendation on a forum, they quoted me $165 for my BB Tour and now want to pay me $79. After going back and forth, they no longer answer my emails and they still have my Tour. People like this **** me off.
    10-01-10 10:29 AM
    wow, sorry to hear that...

maybe move this post to Marketplace forums so people can see this.
    10-01-10 10:34 AM
    These folks are a rip-off. I used them because of a good recommendation on a forum, they quoted me $165 for my BB Tour and now want to pay me $79. After going back and forth, they no longer answer my emails and they still have my Tour. People like this **** me off.
    I went through a similar thing with them. They quoted a good price got the phone changed the price. It took a month or so but I kept calling until I reached someone and said I was reporting them and they sent the phone back. It's weird because the 1st time I used them they were upfront and mailed the check within a week. Lesson learned on my part.
    10-01-10 11:59 AM
    Threaten them saying you're filing a report....?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 12:11 PM
    you sent them the phone before getting the money? That's your fail, not theirs.
    10-01-10 12:13 PM
    you sent them the phone before getting the money? That's your fail, not theirs.
    That's how it works. A lot of websites do it. This one just started getting weird. he will get it back if he pursues it. I did.
    10-01-10 12:23 PM
    report it to the BBB... BBB will contact them about the situation and give them a chance to resolve the issue, otherwise they'll have a negative mark on their business which will help prevent this for future people.

Most of the time companies resolve issues cause of BBB impacting their reputation since most people rely on that
    10-01-10 12:38 PM
    Yea they suck. I had an old storm that they quoted me 90 bucks for. It was in perfect condition with not a scratch anywhere and they said there was some minor cosmetic damage and said they could only give me $30. They blow and i would never recommend them to anyone.
    10-01-10 12:46 PM
    The company has been around for a while, they have an Internet presence going back a few years. A Texas based business.

I got a Instant Quote of $10 for an 8320... no wonder they can cover free shipping.
    10-01-10 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD