I curious to know who everyone thinks is selling the most BlackBerry devices and their reasoning behind it. Country by country.

Since I'm from the US, I think Verizon is selling the most because of exclusively having the white Z10. T-Mobile second because of having the device 1st and cost. AT&T third and Sprint... who cares about Sprint. I dropped them in March for Verizon. They don't like BlackBerry.

Sound off and let me know which carrier you think is selling like hell where you're from.

Typed via BB Z10. Find me on Twitter @ahsonn_carter
    06-26-13 05:21 PM
    Rogers in Canada. T-Mobile in the US, IMO.
    06-26-13 05:28 PM
    In the Philippines, I believe it's Globe Tel. Three weeks after getting my zed, my sister decided that she wanted one as well. Called them up and heard this :

"We are currently out of stocks for the black Z10. New stock will be coming out within the month."

So there, long story short, my sister didn't get the zed, but instead got a Q.

This signature was swiped up from the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    06-26-13 05:54 PM
    I would say

- T-Mobile
    - Verizon
    - AT&T

T-Mobile was actually the first carrier to ever carry the BlackBerry in the US so I wouldn't of them as being biased on the BlackBerry brand.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 06:18 PM
    Given Verizon's sheer volume of customers they'll be hard to beat, but the anecdotal evidence I've witnessed leads me to think their sales staff isn't enthused.
    shellnsean likes this.
    06-26-13 06:33 PM
    Picked up a Lumia 928 for my wife this weekend. I'm interested in the Q10 and ask the salesman how many Q10 phones they have sold. To my surprise he said none. He said too little too late, nobody wants them and no app support. This was at a Verizon Corporate Store in Michigan. I will say they had it up front right as you walk in. Doesn't look good if that's the case.
    Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Foroplex
    06-26-13 06:54 PM
    In the USA, it will be a toss up. I haven't seen anyone with one, other than myself. I will guess AT&T, then Verizon, then T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    06-26-13 07:03 PM
    Picked up a Lumia 928 for my wife this weekend. I'm interested in the Q10 and ask the salesman how many Q10 phones they have sold. To my surprise he said none. He said too little too late, nobody wants them and no app support. This was at a Verizon Corporate Store in Michigan. I will say they had it up front right as you walk in. Doesn't look good if that's the case.
    Did you ask how many Z10s were sold?
    06-26-13 07:15 PM
    No didn't think of it while I was there.
    06-26-13 07:48 PM
    Definitely Rogers in Canada. They're the only ones around here who's carrier stores still had advertising up after the first month.
    06-26-13 08:14 PM
    You know that T-Mobile has 43 mil to VZW 115 mil? I know VZW did a terrible job of supporting BBRY, but that would be horrible.
    rim_investor likes this.
    06-26-13 08:19 PM
    In the USA it will be pretty evenly split with each major carrier having sold around 200,000 units. Add another half million sold unlocked over the Internet. So only a million in the U.S.

Consumer sales, that is. Enterprise and government sales could beef that up considerably.

But sales in the rest of the world will have been brisk. I'm going to hazard a guess of 6.5 million units in total - very good start and well ahead of expectations.

BB10 seems to just be getting legs now. Q2 is shaping up to be significantly stronger.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 08:31 PM
    I would say

- T-Mobile
    - Verizon
    - AT&T

T-Mobile was actually the first carrier to ever carry the BlackBerry in the US so I wouldn't of them as being biased on the BlackBerry brand.

Posted via CB10
    I thought it was ATT
    06-26-13 08:51 PM
    Disappointing sales numbers. I was thinking at least 5 mil and they only "shipped" about half of that. I hate to even think this, but maybe it's time to cut and run. Either that or pray for a very long term miracle
    06-28-13 08:04 AM
    They were disappointing, but with limited apps and no carrier push because they're still forced to sell iPhones, it wasn't the worst if numbers either. The Z10 will be the touchscreen equivalent to the Q5 in the US (and Canada probably). I am buying more shares for the whole summer.

Typed via BB Z10. Find me on Twitter @ahsonn_carter
    06-28-13 12:08 PM
    Just out of curiosity, talked to Verizon technical support. Mentioned that they currently have about 500,000 BB10 devices that they are "supporting.
    07-08-13 11:25 AM