Just wondering why anyone uses Sprint. I had Nextel for work and they paid for it. The service wasn't very good, the two way radio was the only was the only reason to keep it. Then I switched to Sprint. I found them to be just horrid. Wrong bill every month, dropped calls and just a nightmare/ripoff. So why does anyone use them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 07:34 PM
    Not everybody has the same issues you did and are happy with them.
    11-11-08 07:36 PM
    I had sprint for a few years and their service was not terrible but their customer service was. I switched to verizon almost a year ago and have not had any problems.

11-11-08 07:37 PM
    i love sprint. tryed others and always came back. i have the everything blackberry plan my bill is never over 65 bucks!!!!!!!!
    11-11-08 07:40 PM
    It really depends on your area. In my exp, Sprint's network is their Achilles heel. Most people switch because the coverage is bad. The trend seems to be continuing....they lost $326 million in Q3.
    11-11-08 08:01 PM
    Well I had them before they started the everything service. Every month the bill was wrong and I had to call to sort it out-loved being on the phone for 45+ mins Hmmm, maybe they're tolerable now.

11-11-08 08:11 PM
    ive been with them since i was sixteen excpet when i lived in LA, they have only missed up my bill two or three times and that was years ago. i live in texas now and coverage seems good. Its even better with my berry over my crappy rzr lol i guess its all location, location, location.
    11-11-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD