i'm coming to the end of my T-Mobile contract, and I've had an 8100 Pearl for the duration of this almost two year contract. I've gotten a little frustrated with T-M over a couple of issues here recently, and I've thought about changing, but I'd like to hear your opinion. Verizon? seems a lot more expensive than T-M for similar services, but a more advanced network...Sprint? ATT? thanks.
    09-12-08 08:46 PM
    In my opinion, Verizon. You may pay a little more but the customer service, web speed, and cell coverage is awesome at least where i am at. I have traveled to alot of rural areas or been out in the middle of a lake fishing and have no issues at all...
    09-12-08 08:50 PM
    I used to like my verizon service. I use ATT because I can use it in other countires and my company gave it to me.
    I had a tons of problems when I had tmobile.
    09-12-08 08:53 PM
    out in the middle of a lake fishing and have no issues at all...
    You take your phone out on the lake

Check the coverage maps for each carrier and see which provides the best
    for your area and places you go frequently. That's a good place to start.

Then it's a simple of which phone you want and cost of service(s).

For me it's AT&T. Best coverage for me. And I have always gotten great
    customer service.
    09-12-08 08:55 PM
    You take your phone out on the lake

Check the coverage maps for each carrier and see which provides the best
    for your area and places you go frequently. That's a good place to start.

Then it's a simple of which phone you want and cost of service(s).

For me it's AT&T. Best coverage for me. And I have always gotten great
    customer service.
    LOL! Yeah I do AG, but she is safe trust me and so am I...
    09-12-08 08:58 PM
    Verizon is the way to go. I have sprint and you cant access MMS messaging on thier bb's
    09-12-08 08:59 PM
    AT&T has always been great for me. But it depends on which carrier has the best coverage in your area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 09:03 PM
    ecooper11 pushin the boundries of master status...nice man.
    09-12-08 09:05 PM
    i like att, i havent had a problem with customer service or any of that. it really just depends on you
    09-12-08 09:13 PM
    You may want to also consider what kind of phone that you want. If you want to get any of the new phones, then go with AT&T because they are going to get the new Blackberries before Sprint or Verizon.

If you want the Bold, then its AT&T because it might be another year before Verizon or Sprint gets it at the rate it takes to get CDMA phone out when the rest of the world doesn't use it.
    09-12-08 10:08 PM
    you get what you pay for.....cheaper is not always better.
    09-12-08 11:41 PM
    Hello and welcome to Crackberry.com

I've had all and like AT&T the most.

I got great coverage and great new devices.

This may or may not be reasons for you to switch. First, if you don't have service with carrier (okay to minimal), just forget about it. Ask neighbors, co-workers, friends and family to get opinions.
    09-13-08 03:18 AM
    I personally prefer sprint, you can get there all in one package, which is a great deal. Another thing I like about sprint is they roam off verizon towers, and raoming is free with most of there plans. Also most of my family and friends have sprint so its free whenver we talk. That might help your decision. Goodluck!

09-13-08 03:31 AM
    Verizon is the way to go. I have sprint and you cant access MMS messaging on thier bb's
    Yeah but didn't Verizon disable the GPS on their BB's? Also the MMS problem should be fixed with Sprint's release of 4.5 OS.

I like Sprint because there plans are cheap and everything is included. Sprint TV, Radio, Navigation, BIS, Talk, Messages and their nights start at 7 Pm. Plus free Sprint to Sprint.

Can't go wrong!
    09-13-08 06:14 AM
    I personally like Tmobile because they have great prices, in my opinion have great customer service, snd the internet is pretty fast and the new 3g is coming out soon.

09-13-08 09:32 AM
    I have alltel and I have service when no one else done. I've never gone anywhere in the continental u.s. and not had service, especially with my bb. And its a lil bit cheaper than a couple of them.
    09-13-08 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD