i just recently unlocked the tour to use my tmobile network. but the mms isnt working neither is the internet. does anyone kno the settings or what i need to do to fix it??
    08-12-09 01:01 PM
    i just recently unlocked the tour to use my tmobile network. but the mms isnt working neither is the internet. does anyone kno the settings or what i need to do to fix it??
    Search: tour on tmobile ....I believe theres several threads on it....Although i havent heard of anyone using the tour on TMO....I did crack a STORM and it involved crackutil and saving tmo service books which links to can be found again here in CB.......
    08-12-09 01:11 PM
    The whole edge EDGE thing has to do with whether or not your connecting to the data side with tmo....clear your event log to enable MMS hold down alt+lglg....then send yourself an mms and see if it registers your phones ability to s/r mms
    08-12-09 01:32 PM
    LMFAO!
    Okay I was at my local verizon store about a month ago. A chick comes into the store with a storm and she asks why her internet isn't working and explains that the storm is unlocked and she is on TMO. It won't work unless you have perfect serivce. This is why you get what you pay for when it comes to serivce. Maybe you should get the tour and use it on the provider it is supposed to be used on.
    08-12-09 01:37 PM
    Or maybe he owns the phone and we could just do what this site encourages and help instead of be snide....

humble:

So your gonna need to get crack util and download TMO's service books....im gonna post a link to help you out and let me know how it goes...it says 530 but TRUST me ive helped several people with this....follow these instructions exactly
    08-15-09 05:57 PM
    Or maybe he owns the phone and we could just do wat is site encourages and help instead of be snide....

humble:

So your gonna need to get crack util and download TMO's service books....im gonna post a link to help you out and let me know how it goes....follow these instructions exactly
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    08-15-09 05:58 PM
    Hey make sure you post if you get everything working I'd love to get my hands on a Tour if I can make it work on TMO! That would be SAAAAWWWWEEEEEETTTT!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 06:18 PM
    LMFAO!
    Okay I was at my local verizon store about a month ago. A chick comes into the store with a storm and she asks why her internet isn't working and explains that the storm is unlocked and she is on TMO. It won't work unless you have perfect serivce. This is why you get what you pay for when it comes to serivce. Maybe you should get the tour and use it on the provider it is supposed to be used on.
    Well maybe the OP doesn't want to get raped with no lube in the arse for cell phone service. $90/month is ridiculous for what I can get on T-Mobile for $75/month. I don't think Verizon is $15 better than T-Mobile and many here would agree with me.

OP, follow the instructions to get the Storm 9530 working on T-Mobile. It's all service book stuff so you should be fine. Good luck.
    08-15-09 06:45 PM
    Play nice children!

08-15-09 06:49 PM
    Play nice children!

lmao....I got my tail chewed for my antics yesterday.....so Im serving my pennance and have done 8 hours of community service here on cb today...lmao hopefuly Ive helped a few
    08-15-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD