I have had my phone for about 5 months and it's been great. But the past 3 week I have noticed I can't send pictures to facebook. When I click on upload and check my notifications it say's Uploaded Photo <no caption> and beside it there is a red clock in 2 boxes. Then when I check my profile there is no picture and even checking on the comp there is still no picture? I have left it for about 1 week and the picture never went on. I refreshed it, delete it and re-loaded it but nothing works. I have tried playing about with the settings for my phone, size of the picture, turned off and on all my connections, but I can't get it to work. Does anyone else have this problem and do they know how to change it?? I haven't had problems before with uploading pictures to facebook in the past with this phone. Please Help
    02-25-12 05:18 AM
    A few things.
    1, model number is important for help.

2, have you tried uploading it via browser instead of app?

3, the Facebook app needs bis, not just standard data.

4, doublecheck to see that you don't have an update for your fb app.
    02-25-12 05:47 AM
    5. Make sure that your fb privacy settings is allowing your bb to upload. There was a change to fb security a few weeks ago.
    02-25-12 05:49 AM
    This exact issue happens to me as well. I sometimes try two or three times and the picture will not load. I try adding the same picture - or a different one - a few days later; and it will load. Try rebooting your phone... I dunno, sometimes these things have a mind of their own!
    02-25-12 06:16 PM
    Do you guys know how to post videos ta Facebook?
    02-25-12 07:54 PM
    5. Make sure that your fb privacy settings is allowing your bb to upload. There was a change to fb security a few weeks ago.
    Hi, where is the setting on FB to authorize posts from BB?
    04-04-13 09:20 AM
    I have the same issue currently, I am unable to post photos via the following methods using the Facebook app:
    (But please note that it worked before without any issues)
    1. From my timeline/profile
    2. From News Feed
    3. From the BB Q10 Hub

I can post a photo to FB by going to the photo folder/gallery > selecting a photo > share > FB

Things done recently PRIOR to the issue:
    1. Updated to Facebook v10.2.1.13 and worked perfectly up until last Wednesday, August 21st

Things done AFTER experiencing the issue:
    1. Uninstalled and reinstalled FB from BBW
    2. Removed the FB Account from the HUB and readded the account back to FB

Now I am still stuck with this. My assumption is that this is an FB app issue, since I can upload photos via the phone photo gallery to Facebook.

Please help, TIA!

Phone details:
    Model: BB Q10
    Model Number: SQN100-3
    Software Release: 10.1.0.238
    Last edited by DecemberOne; 08-23-13 at 12:11 PM.
    08-22-13 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD