Ok, so about 3 months ago i deleted bbm cause i didnt think I would ever use it... well I was wrong.

I now need it and I cannot download it. I used DM to try to dl it and my phone restarts like it normally would when DM updates apps, but BBM doesnt get added on.

No other way will work either.

any help?
    03-03-10 07:15 PM
    You should be able to reinstall it using Desktop Manager. You'll need to have the OS for your BB on your computer, but once it is there, it should be an option to install from the applications list.
    03-03-10 07:30 PM
    You should be able to reinstall it using Desktop Manager. You'll need to have the OS for your BB on your computer, but once it is there, it should be an option to install from the applications list.
    I tried that already and it didnt work. I even removed and re installed the OS on the comp first...but still nothing
    03-03-10 07:33 PM
    The current version of BBMaps can only be installed via the App Loader. When you say "Still Nothing," what do you mean? Are the OS modules in the App Loader? If so, is BBMaps not there? If the other OS modules are not showing in the App Loader, then you OS is not installed correctly. What do you see when you go to the Windows Control Panel, Add / Remove Programs? Do you see the BlackBerry OS?
    03-03-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD