I cant move pictures from my blackberry to my computer. I dont have a SD card....i'm just using the phone memory. Mass storage is enabled. I've tried using Roxio to copy the pictures, but when I try to paste them on my desktop, it says "Cannot copy file: Cannot read from the source file or disk." So, when that didnt work I tried to access the pictures through the my computer icon. When I click on "removable disk" under my computer, it says "please insert a disk into drive F". What does all this mean? And how can get these pictures off my phone and onto my computer?
    03-01-09 11:16 PM
    I have never really used Roxio (Media Manager ) but I know one way you could get them on there is to email them to yourself. You will not be able to use Mass Storage Mode without a media card - that is the error you are getting. Hopefully someone would uses MM will give you some other guidance if my suggestion is a bad one.....If you had a memory card the steps you have taken would be a snap, just drag and drop. Hopefully the MM gurus will have the solution for the same type thing within that program
    Last edited by Tremortality; 03-01-09 at 11:22 PM.
    03-01-09 11:19 PM
    emailing them to myself takes too much time. I'd prefer to get this to work the right way; but thanks for the suggestion.

Anyone else know how I can get these pictures onto my computer?
    03-01-09 11:36 PM
    TTT

Again, looking for a way to get the pictures off my phone and onto my computer (without emailing them to myself).
    03-03-09 05:51 PM
    If you had even a small media card, it would be simple. Windows will see it as a removable drive.

Roxio is the only tool that lets you access device memory. I don't know why it is not working for you.

Which verion of Roxio Media Manager are you using? Upgrading to the latest verison is standard advice. Most will recomend the v4.6 or the v4.7 for the Storm.
    03-03-09 05:56 PM
    Redacted.

Scratch everything I just said. I just realized that I wasn't in the Bold forum...

Please describe what your settings under Options>Memory are set to.
    Last edited by Kronk; 03-03-09 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Because I'm a putz
    03-03-09 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD