Hi, I'm a relatively new bb user.

I just upgraded my OS sometime ago on my torch to the latest. It worked well. Now I changed my SIMs when I went back to my home country and now when I try to login to my email settings I get invalid password. I logged in to the online site through a PC just fine. I even changed my password.

When I go to forgot password on my bb, it says password has been sent to my device but it doesn't work. :s

Any idea?

hatim
    12-23-10 09:15 AM
    did you release the pin from the other sim card before you put in the new one? you need to do that so you can start getting BIS from the current data plan
    12-23-10 12:24 PM
    did you release the pin from the other sim card before you put in the new one? you need to do that so you can start getting BIS from the current data plan
    I did unsubscribe to the SIM that I was using (In India) at the airport and I got a cancellation for the subscription.

I am back in my home country and I did not need to do anything before leaving for India. It just worked.

Now what?
    Should I just create a new PIN? Ridiculous.

P.S- Blackberry messenger works fine. I just can't access my email settings PIN even via WIFI.
    12-23-10 01:31 PM
    You can't change your device PIN. That's hard-coded into your device. You may need to delete the email accounts on your BIS site, then recreate them.
    12-23-10 03:01 PM
    You can't change your device PIN. That's hard-coded into your device. You may need to delete the email accounts on your BIS site, then recreate them.
    It's not the device pin. The username that I created to setup my email accounts. I'll just go ahead and try to create a new username.

Edit: My carrier says they are having problems with OS6 which is weird. I can create new emails online and they work fine by I can't access the settings from my torch. Weird because before I travelled, it worked fine.
    Last edited by hatim5152; 12-24-10 at 04:24 AM.
    12-23-10 11:35 PM
    My carrier said they are have problems with OS6 and they are working on it. Weird because email settings worked fine before I left.
    12-25-10 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD