I have been trying for several days to log in to App World on my pc, but I keep getting this message:
    "An unknown error has occurred (EC )
    To return to the home page please click here",
    has anyone else had this problem and if so, what did you do to get in? I don't want to call RIMM yet, but this is getting frustrating. Thanks in advance!
    03-04-12 08:04 PM
    I have had a similar problem; but it was on my device and not PC. I suggest you try it on your phone. If the same username and password aren't working, tweet @blackberryhelp in a private message. Someone recommended that to me on here; and I got more than one tweet back and they were helpful. I know how frustrating it is to not have access to apps - good luck!
    03-04-12 08:09 PM
    try a different browser or something. I can login with MS explorer or Chrome
    03-04-12 08:13 PM
    I have had a similar problem; but it was on my device and not PC. I suggest you try it on your phone. If the same username and password aren't working, tweet @blackberryhelp in a private message. Someone recommended that to me on here; and I got more than one tweet back and they were helpful. I know how frustrating it is to not have access to apps - good luck!
    Thanks for the response, I have a Twitter acct, but have no idea how to do that. Can you please, tell me how. Obviously I don't do much on it except to keep up with some news and info. Thanks!
    03-04-12 08:32 PM
    try a different browser or something. I can login with MS explorer or Chrome
    Thanks for your response! I usually use Chrome, I just tried IE and had the same error message come up. Thanks anyway.
    03-04-12 08:35 PM
    Thanks for the response, I have a Twitter acct, but have no idea how to do that. Can you please, tell me how. Obviously I don't do much on it except to keep up with some news and info. Thanks!
    You're welcome! Sure! Log in to Twitter, and on your home page (above your "Tweets" heading), you'll see a "Search" bar. Click it, and type in "@blackberryhelp." You'll see "Research in Motion" under the "Top People" results. Click "Follow." Now click on the person with the arrow icon to the right of Research in Motion/@blackberryhelp and click "Send a direct message."
    Bob31464 likes this.
    03-04-12 08:39 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for your help! I just sent a message, I hope they can help. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
    03-04-12 08:46 PM
    You're welcome! I'm sure they'll respond and give you some advice!
    03-04-12 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD