I hate touchscreens and why not just stop now with the phone production if it's only decreasing? But maybe that last hope for android is the closest to BlackBerry we will ever get? Atleast a keyboard...ya know?

I think they're just stalling on the android because maybe they're still working on it.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 12:19 PM
    Notification, Sound Profile, Volume Management, Message Management, Turning off Mobile Networks and stuff pausing in the background are all very annoying with android.

If BlackBerry could release apps that fix all of those, that would be genius.
    06-29-15 12:24 PM
    For me It's very hard to imagine using anything but a BlackBerry, but the way things are going w/BB these days I've started thinking about it more and more. I figure my Classic should serve me well for a couple of years.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.840
    06-29-15 12:41 PM
    Notification, Sound Profile, Volume Management, Message Management, Turning off Mobile Networks and stuff pausing in the background are all very annoying with android.

I'm thinking a customized android. With the hub features and simplified. Not all cluttered like the galaxy. Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 01:12 PM

Yup u nailed it there.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 01:44 PM
    I hate android. I love the BB10 Os.

  
    06-29-15 02:30 PM
    I hate touchscreens and why not just stop now with the phone production if it's only decreasing? But maybe that last hope for android is the closest to BlackBerry we will ever get? Atleast a keyboard...ya know?

I think they're just stalling on the android because maybe they're still working on it.

Posted via CB10
    End Production and the hardware revenues(still 40%) go way. Along with a percentage of customers that might also drop BES over another EMM that might work better with Android or iOS.

Whatever Chen's plans are.... he has to keep them to himself, until he is ready. Either with an Andorid replacements or just with a software replacement. The way I see it, they ARE going Android (along with iOS and maybe even Windows), its just a matter of IF there will be a device involved. JMHO
    06-29-15 02:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    You are the minority! All the major players are producing top of the line touch screen phones. BB has again ignored the trends. People want a top tier all touch device and if BlackBerry wont make it they will go to the company and the OS that does. Partnering up with anyone further dilutes the brand. It's hard to imagine BlackBerry becoming even more irrelevant than the are today.No top tier phone, no real apps, nothing spectacular in the pipeline and now the talk of watering down the OS.
    06-29-15 02:47 PM
    But BlackBerry 10 is more than the hub and the keyboard...even if we can use them in an android device...wouldn't be the same... the OS and the way it flows in the BlackBerry devices cannot be reproduced in an android device, hope BlackBerry keeps doing devices for a long time, I mean forever.

Posted via CB10
    Allanon89 likes this.
    06-29-15 02:51 PM
    I love touchscreens and would like to see BlackBerry come out with a high end model. Best of both worlds for me .....touchscreen and BlackBerry efficiency. Just my opinion.
    06-29-15 03:20 PM
    I'm not helping those folks that think BlackBerry smartphones are going away.

Privacy and security (in that order) are increasingly becoming more important to people.

I'm gonna stay tuned and watch the progress.

The Z10 STL 100-3 on 10.3.1.2708 BlackBerry owners on AT&T Channel C0032C652
    06-29-15 03:23 PM
    But BlackBerry 10 is more than the hub and the keyboard...even if we can use them in an android device...wouldn't be the same... the OS and the way it flows in the BlackBerry devices cannot be reproduced in an android device, hope BlackBerry keeps doing devices for a long time, I mean forever.

Posted via CB10
    I hope too my friend. I am perfectly with my passport. Can't imagine using Android and iPhone. Would be very hard.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 03:37 PM
    I'm not helping those folks that think BlackBerry smartphones are going away.

Privacy and security (in that order) are increasingly becoming more important to people.

I'm gonna stay tuned and watch the progress.

The Z10 STL 100-3 on 10.3.1.2708 BlackBerry owners on AT&T Channel C0032C652
    Yes but you aren't really getting privacy nor security if you are using a non BES issued Blackberry. Just having Blackberry's name on your phone doesn't mean you are secure.

And are people really more concerned about privacy? Facebook tells a different story.
    06-29-15 05:31 PM