I got an aux chord to plug my BB into the stereo at work...but it isnt playing. Do I have to adjust some sort of settings?
    01-09-10 02:23 PM
    If you plug in a pair of headphones into your phone does it work? It should work. I would many check settings and such for the stereo at work.
    01-09-10 02:56 PM
    Yep headphones work. Stereo is a newer pioneer system. When I plug the phone in the music stops playing from the phones speakers, but nothing comes out of the stereo speakers.
    01-09-10 03:03 PM
    then its probably something that has to be setup on the stereo
    01-09-10 03:09 PM
    then its probably something that has to be setup on the stereo
    Bummer, Ill take a look when I get a chance. Thanks guys.
    01-09-10 03:12 PM
    Figured it out, there is actually a portable option, which I am supposed to use instead of the aux option. Shoulda looked harder. Thanks again.

While Im here, is it bad to have the volume on the BB all the way up or can it handle it?
    01-09-10 03:27 PM
    Well sometimes, it could blow the speakers out, so be careful putting the volume on full blast.
    01-09-10 04:59 PM
    as for your stero, listen to a CD or Radio or something at what you consider a "normal" listening level. switch over to your berry without adjusting the volume on your stereo. adjust the volume on your berry so its "close".

I'd be a little concerned with blowing your pre-amp on your pioneer, but only if you have both the berry and the stereo CRANKED. if its at lower volumes it should be just fine.
    01-09-10 07:36 PM
    As for the bb, I blew out my speaker with loud ringtones and music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 07:44 PM
    sometimes i stream Pandora in my car using the AUX settings on my radio. definitely one of the cooler features. glad you got yours up and running.
    01-09-10 07:48 PM
    As for the bb, I blew out my speaker with loud ringtones and music

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Geez, Ill just turn the berry down and the stereo up. Might as well be safe.
    01-09-10 09:12 PM
    You can't hurt the BB by cranking the volume to max if you aren't using the BB speaker. I have to turn up the BB all the way, and my vehicle stereo nearly all the way up to make it even at a comfortable listening level. Unfortunately there could possibly be slight clipping. The only thing to be careful of is that you turn the BB down before you unplug your AUX cable or you'll send full volume to the BB speaker. Likewise for the device you are playing through. You don't want you car or home stereo at a high volume and switch over to radio or other. Results could be bad.

Crank away on the BB, just make sure to turn it down before disconnecting.
    01-10-10 12:09 AM
    You can't hurt the BB by cranking the volume to max if you aren't using the BB speaker. I have to turn up the BB all the way, and my vehicle stereo nearly all the way up to make it even at a comfortable listening level. Unfortunately there could possibly be slight clipping. The only thing to be careful of is that you turn the BB down before you unplug your AUX cable or you'll send full volume to the BB speaker. Likewise for the device you are playing through. You don't want you car or home stereo at a high volume and switch over to radio or other. Results could be bad.

Crank away on the BB, just make sure to turn it down before disconnecting.
    Good advice, thank you : )
    01-10-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD