Tried to download from device and got message that my device won't support it?
    Help?
    12-12-08 08:42 AM
    It is listed as the GPS software but can't find it in applications or anywhere else. Tried downloading from device but got message that it is not supported/compatible with my device.
    Help?
    12-12-08 08:44 AM
    Did you try it through Desktop Manager? Ensure a copy of the OS is installed on your PC.
    12-12-08 08:51 AM
    You should see it called Maps under the Applications folder.
    12-12-08 09:33 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Feel free to post any questions that come up. Our addicts are always willing to assist you.

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-12-08 01:03 PM
    The version of BBMaps that's available for download is for older OS's only. Current OS's install BBMaps as part of the OS. It should be in your Desktop Manager App Loader list. If the box isn't checked, check it and the App Loader will install it.
    12-12-08 01:28 PM
    Are you sure you don't have it hidden somewhere? BB Maps comes installed on the phone when you purchased it.
    12-12-08 01:28 PM
    Thanks to all - this site is awesome!
    12-12-08 02:43 PM
    I just bought my storm 2 today, took it hm and backed up my info on my storm from my DM and now there is no BB Maps icon. It's listed and "checked" in my DM Application Loader and also shows up in Applications/Add-on on my phone but I can't find the icon.

Anyone have an idea of where it could be? Of what to do?
    01-02-10 05:13 PM
    I just bought my storm 2 today, took it hm and backed up my info on my storm from my DM and now there is no BB Maps icon. It's listed and "checked" in my DM Application Loader and also shows up in Applications/Add-on on my phone but I can't find the icon.

Anyone have an idea of where it could be? Of what to do?
    uninstall it and reinstall it using dm
    01-02-10 05:40 PM
    tried uninstall and reinstall bb maps in dm and still nothing...any other suggestions?
    01-02-10 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD