I can't seem to download mp3's using my 9700's browser. I keep getting error messages regarding the file type not being supported.

Any clues as to why this is happening? It happens with my 9300 and 8900 as well...
    10-23-11 03:14 PM
    What website are you trying to download from?

The Amazon MP3 app allows one to purchase .mp3s directly on one's device. Free Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry Smartphone - Download Amazon MP3 for BlackBerry Smartphone - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

You cannot purchase songs directly from iTunes on a BlackBerry using the browser. You would need to transfer the .mp3s from your PC to your device.
    10-23-11 03:20 PM
    I usually don't download mp3's from my phone but I wanted to download a song quickly for my niece so I searched for the song on google and I got a whole lot of websites. Went into one of them clicked on the download link and I got error message. Tried another website and the same story.

I found it strange that the error message said that I was attempting to download unsupported media so I tried my other Berry's and I got the same error. I tried rebooting and the problem persists.

Anyone else experiencing this? Both 9300 and 9700 are running OS 6 and the 8900 is running OS 5.

It is not a train smash by the way, just curious.
    10-23-11 03:34 PM
    I get my music from Tubidy Free 3GP Mobile Videos
    Its free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD