Yahoo upgraded Mobile Mail. Since, they keep most of my email (almost all as spam though I have NO filters), and I have 3 emai I CANNOT delete no matter battery pull, editing out text (just restores), changing address (just restores), sending to myelf (leaves copy)! Yahoo fails to answer any complaints or requests for help, and help page "times out" after 2 seconds!! How can I delete these emails WITHOUT A COMPUTER?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 10:35 PM
    .. How can I delete these emails WITHOUT A COMPUTER?....
    Go to the library - it's free

You obviously need to delete them off the server directly
    10-18-10 04:05 AM
    Go to the library - it's free

You obviously need to delete them off the server directly
    I obviously went to server--they are NOT there. I checked BB folders, only one of three was there. It would NOT delete! I tried Search, changed parameters to Sent Only, and Email, tried to Delete Prior--all that did wa erase all of my important saved emails, the three remain. I use BIS. I've searched Web for two weeks and found NO answer. Ideas?

10-18-10 12:22 PM
    I obviously went to server--they are NOT there.
    You made a point of saying you were trying this without a Computer

Have you tried accessing your account on a computer yet (or still just on your BB)?
    10-18-10 01:06 PM
    I cannot because I don't have one. And, I finally got reply from Yahoo, oddly they failed to discuss three emails which won't delete. And, odder still, on a site run by and populated with BB experts, you'd think they would be able to answer this common problem.

10-21-10 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD