When I click on a reoccurring calendar entry (weekly class schedule) and try to delete one occurrence of it, it won't let me. Nothing happens, and it doesn't delete. Has this ever happened to anyone and if so, how do I fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 10:18 PM
    wow i have the same exact problem and i have no clue... if you find out anything please message me and let me know!
    10-23-08 10:22 PM
    What's also annoying, is that my default calendar entries for my default email were duplicated, so when I go to select calendar, I get to choose my blackberry Verizon email, my gmail email, and another one of the same gmail email. How do I delete that other duplicate email? I know deleting all of the duplicate entries doesn't remove the duplicate calendar. So annoying. Any suggestions?

10-23-08 10:26 PM
    Have you tried doing a battery pull to see if it helps with deleting the appts?

As for the duplicate gmail calendar, go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > Look for the duplicate [email protected][CICAL] > Menu key > Delete.

Keep in mind you you can UNdelete the last service book you deleted. Might be a good idea to backup your device before you make changes to the service books.

hth,

e.n.
    10-23-08 10:58 PM
    I looked for the duplicate service book, however there was only one copy of it. I deleted it and did a reset, and that still left me with both calendars and both entries :[

10-23-08 11:12 PM
    i am having the same exact issues. i've looked for duplicate service books and there are none, any helps here is greatly appreciated!!

also, i downloaded and am using the gmail 2.0 app. in an attempt to simplify my already busy life i removed the email accounts i had connected to my BB (all on gmail) so that i would not receive duplicate notices of new email. since then my calendar has been busted...and i'm now wondering how i'll receive calendar invites and updates since the gmail app does not support??

HELP!!
    10-24-08 05:06 AM
    Just out of curiousty, what happens if you delete it in your browser, or Outlook and then sync, does it go away then?
    10-24-08 05:34 AM
    yes, one of the duplicates go away...but the online source only ever had one copy, so that removes that copy entirely. I wonder if i clear my GCal online, sync my phone, then change the settings in GSync to have the handheld win on conflicts...is this an option? would it fix long term?
    10-24-08 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD