Hi all, as the title says, I'm a tech nightmare and can't connect my phone to my car....any flash herberts out there that've had the same problem and know how to fix it please?

Cheers !

Wolfeee
    03-27-09 08:13 AM
    I just wish I had an Aston Martin DB9!! Tell ya what, I'll give you my 8330 if you give me the car!

I'm sorry, I don't have any information that will help you with this... sorry! Congratulations on the bad *** car though!
    03-27-09 09:44 AM
    I have the same trouble connecting my 8130 to my Ferrari...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 10:33 AM
    Hi all, as the title says, I'm a tech nightmare and can't connect my phone to my car....any flash herberts out there that've had the same problem and know how to fix it please?

Cheers !

Wolfeee
    hmmm, maybe buy a Ford Pinto Wagon to have on hand when you need to simultaneously drive/talk
    03-27-09 10:36 AM
    I figured that since you have a DB9, you'd at least have a Bold...
    03-27-09 10:52 AM
    You poor *******.

03-27-09 10:59 AM
    Have you tried google? Btw....what color is the Aston?

03-27-09 11:07 AM
    Too Bad... Try hitting the reset button under neath your ejection seat
    03-27-09 11:55 AM
    lets be nice people

Im sure his apartment contains many leather bound books and smells of rich mahogany
    03-27-09 12:13 PM
    lets be nice people

Im sure his apartment contains many leather bound books and smells of rich mahogany
    LMAO,

+1 for the Ron Burgundy reference
    03-27-09 12:16 PM
    Since you've been beat up enough here, what exactly is not working?
    03-27-09 01:34 PM

The DB9 features a complete integration package for iPod personal digital media players from Apple, allowing the iPod to be seamlessly incorporated into the dashboard display and electronic systems.

The iPod range is integrated into the DB9 via a specially designed interface, bringing the functions of this award-winning range of digital media players into the car's in-dash display. Finger-tip controls replicate the innovative menu structure of the iPod to ensure that your hands need never stray from the wheel in the search for the perfect accompaniment.
    Could it be, Aston Martin is now an iPod accessory?

Bluetooth telephone preparation1 ...
    It should work, the technology is there.
    03-27-09 03:28 PM
    Reed McLay, why are you taking pictures of my car? lol
    03-27-09 03:39 PM
    lets be nice people

Apartment?

My chateau in the South of France does resemble Winston Churchill's living room, so you may just be onto something there twinkle
    04-01-09 02:42 AM
    Since you've been beat up enough here, what exactly is not working?
    Hey no worries, it's all good fun!

Gawd knows, just can't get it to sync with it at all - this is a replacement BB, my old one worked fine with the cars bluetooth, this new one don't work at all (very similar to those G20 Summit Protesters in London today.....)
    04-01-09 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD