I recently upgraded my Verizon Tour from 4.x to 5.x using Verizon's update. Since then my calendar alarms do not show in the calendar but do keep alarming. I have the calendar set to show alarms but they just don't show and I can't edit or cancel my previous alarms. They do show in the clock program but can't do anything with them from there.

Any ideas?

M
    08-16-10 04:27 PM
    1. can you see ANY of your calendar appts, in your calendar? (does AGENDA view show your appts)
    2. just for grins, have you done a battery pull yet? (that cures many ails)
    Last edited by dave1812; 08-16-10 at 04:58 PM.
    08-16-10 04:55 PM
    All my appointments show up fine. I do a battery pull every night, this has been going on for over a month. I am on BES if that changes anything.
    08-16-10 04:59 PM
    Then I don't know, but I can tell you I had to reload the OS twice within less than a couple of months on my S2 because the Contacts feature didnt work properly and after exhausting every other method of correcting it (with RIM'S help), we decided I needed to reload the OS. It worked. Maybe something's super-wonky (to use a very technical term ) with the OS. The thing I'd try (barring someone else here chiming in with something more intelligent than what I can offer) is backup the phone and delete all the databases related to calendaring. create a single event and see if you edit the alarm. if that doesnt work, then I'd reinstall the OS. (if I were you, I'd just sit tight for a while and see if someone else has a better idea for you)
    08-16-10 05:12 PM
    I think i'll wait for a better answer I hate reinstalling the OS, guess 7:15 on Sunday mornings will keep ringing until some good samaritan comes up with a fix for me.
    08-16-10 05:24 PM
    I think i'll wait for a better answer I hate reinstalling the OS, guess 7:15 on Sunday mornings will keep ringing until some good samaritan comes up with a fix for me.
    you and me both! I abhor reinstalling the OS. only done it twice to this phone, but have done it on other S1's and S2's. it's a drag.
    08-16-10 05:27 PM
    Could it be a calendar other than the default calendar? Have you attempted to show a different one? Also, since you mentioned BES, are they sending you something beyond your control?
    08-16-10 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD