Hello Everybody

Dear Crackberry, you are probably the best forum in the world. I'm a new user and god know how many times i've been here looking for fixes, reading opinions and improving my knowledge about blackberrys but now I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!
    Full Details: I bought this used curve 9300 and it's great. I love it and i worry about it a lot. And i have recently reloaded my os with the updated OS6 and everything runs smooth.
    But there is one problem. Before I reloaded my os i could select my payment method on appworld and now that problem isnt fixed. I though that this update would fix it since i deleted all the apps etc...
    Do you guys know how to fix it? I want to pay with my sim money (carrier money) and whenever e press the select payment method, the little clock starts for a second and then goes away but nothing happens. And when i try to buy a paid app the please wait thingy stays there looping and doesnt stop. Im in portugal, using vodafone. Im really counting on your help guys. is there a way to really wipe your phone off and fixing it? or there is aother way?

Thanks, Mystery
    05-02-13 03:27 PM
    Are you running the most recent version of App World? I think it had an update recently.
    Read this and maybe you need to reload software also.
    05-02-13 04:54 PM
    Thanks a lot. Well i'm not sure if i have reloaded my software completely. What i think i did was just update and deleted al the apps (used loader.exe). This is really a pain in the a**. Do you know how to completely completely completely remove an os from the blackberry? and then reinstall it from scratch? i guess there were some apps for it but i dunno...
    05-05-13 09:46 AM