I have a BB Flip 8230. Since Sept 7, 2010 I have not been able to receive the pictures in a mms message I can read the text part of the message. This seems to be from "Verizon" friends only. Never a problem prior to Sept 7. However my hubby's phone which is an older LG model can receive the pics and text from the same verizon friends. have check the firewall, push. Alltel says it is a specific friend and their phone, but it is not just one. Then they said it it the phone, new one on the way. I dont have this prob with other networks. Anybody else had this problem?
    Last edited by Lisa1150; 10-02-10 at 11:31 AM. Reason: forgot to add the model of my phone
    10-02-10 11:29 AM
    If I had to guess I'd say that the problem lies with your account.
    10-02-10 11:39 AM
    Be sure that that your Browser WAP Push is enabled.
    10-02-10 02:34 PM
    I'd contact your provider

I couldn't recieve mms msgs on my LG I got from Tesco - after weeks of trying i contacted several times Tesco who sent me settings after settings for my phone and even emailed me manual settings to type directly into the phone

Someone suggested Tesco had not activated mms on my account - I phoned them up (again) and thats exactly what had happened - duh!

Managed to squeeze a credit on my account for all those wasted mms

So make sure your account is activated for mms
    10-03-10 12:50 AM