I have a Dev C with the latest leaked OS (but the problem applies to all OS I've tried so far).

How can I cancel the volume pop up that shows up when I change the volume?! It is really annoying to have to wait like 5 seconds for it go away. I can't touch it to make it go away because then it goes into Music app....

Also, just to clarify, I'm not talking about the pop up when you're not playing music. When you're playing a song and you change volume, sometimes it takes really long for it to go away.

Any ideas?
    06-07-13 09:50 AM
    No such option but would be nice for BB to add it into the settings.
    DisturbedRocks31 likes this.
    06-07-13 09:58 AM
    I have a Dev C with the latest leaked OS (but the problem applies to all OS I've tried so far).

How can I cancel the volume pop up that shows up when I change the volume?! It is really annoying to have to wait like 5 seconds for it go away. I can't touch it to make it go away because then it goes into Music app....

Also, just to clarify, I'm not talking about the pop up when you're not playing music. When you're playing a song and you change volume, sometimes it takes really long for it to go away.

Any ideas?
    No option that I know of either. Sadly. I think it sticks around so long because it's anticipating user feedback (i.e.. changing the song or play / pause.) I know on 10.1 we can touch elsewhere on the screen and the slide disappears.
    06-07-13 10:01 AM
    No option that I know of either. Sadly. I think it sticks around so long because it's anticipating user feedback (i.e.. changing the song or play / pause.) I know on 10.1 we can touch elsewhere on the screen and the slide disappears.
    I'm on 10.1.0.4285 and I've tried touching it everywhere but it just doesn't ... okay this sounds really awk.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-07-13 10:03 AM
    I'm on 10.1.0.4285 and I've tried touching it everywhere but it just doesn't ... okay this sounds really awk.
    Lol, Sadly I think you might be stuck with that option Happy Developing!
    06-07-13 10:07 AM
    Gah. This needs to be improved ASAP!
    06-07-13 10:17 AM