02-15-12 05:34 PM
27 12
tools
    I am also on wind, LOVE it, unlimited data+text+voice across canada. only $29 a month( i got it when there was promotion), regular is $45 a month. If you live in big hubs the reception should be fine ( i am in edmonton right now and also get full bars or 1 bar off).

my old plan was with fidos, after tax and a mysterious $2 fee, its $32 a month, and i only get 50 min+50 text with BB services. what a ripoff.

really, consider switching to wind and dont forget to tell whichever big3 you are with, that they are a bunch of blood sucking ticks and are totally disgusting
    Do they also support phones like Bold 9900 or they just support mid grade to low grade phone?
    02-15-12 04:25 PM
    Do they also support phones like Bold 9900 or they just support mid grade to low grade phone?
    you can go to their website and see which phones they support. if your phone isnt one that they sell then you can get a SIM card and put it in your phone, but only if it is one that the sim card supports (there is a link to a list of phones)
    02-15-12 05:34 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD