OK! I JUST OPENED A ACCOUNT & PICKED UP THE 8900 FROM T-MOBILE LAST MONDAY. WHEN I WENT TO SET UP MY BLACKBERRY EMAIL ON THE DEVICE IT WAS IN SPANISH! NOTHING ELSE IS IN SPANISH ON MY PHONE. ALL THE SETTINGS ARE ON ENGLISH FROM THE SET UP WIZARD TO THE OPTIONS. I HAVE CALLED 6X TO SUPPORT NO LUCK?! SO WHEN I GO TO MY T-MOBILE WEBSITE EVERYTHING IS IN ENGLISH MY ACCOUNT ETC BUT WHEN I GO TO SET UP BLACKBERRY EMAIL IT IS IN SPANISH!! I WENT BACK TO THE STORE THEY GAVE ME A NEW PHONE AFTER DOING A MASTER RESET AND IT WAS STILL IN SPANISH?! NEW SIM CARD AS WELL.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS?

ALSO IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE SENDING ME MMS MESSAGES! I CANT RECEIVE THEM ON MY PHONE ONLY ON THE MY T-MOBLIE WEBSITE UNDER MY ALBUM AND I HAVE PIC MESSAGES IN MY PLAN!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THANK YOU!!
    Last edited by THE REAL DJ SKILLZ; 05-13-09 at 12:07 PM.
    05-13-09 11:57 AM
    Your best would be T-Mobile Customer Service.

They are able to change the setting for your account, including the language of service.
    05-13-09 12:56 PM
    thx for the reply! but t-moblie hasn't been able to do anything for the past 8 days i have called t-moblie blackberry support 8x!! this is crazy!!!
    05-13-09 10:38 PM
    Have you tryed calling rim support?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 11:57 PM
    to fix the mms issue send yourself two mms to your 11 digit number (12345678899)

as far as the email issue ask them about deleting the mytmobile account and then letting you set up a new one. or a help desk ticket.
    05-14-09 12:48 AM
    I would set the email up on my tmo and littlebitty is right just send yourself the mms and all shoud be good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 01:31 AM
    thx for everyone's help!!

the mms now works!!

i will try the other suggestions on the email!

to be cont..........
    05-14-09 06:42 PM
    Good luck!!!
    05-14-09 07:58 PM
    Please do keep us updated. I'm curious how this turns out.
    05-14-09 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD