I'm using a Yahoo account e-mail. I have my Spam folder turned on for Spam since I get a lot of Spam. On the Blackberry, when an e-mail comes through that wasnt sent to the spam folder, is there a way I can select that e-mail to be sent into the spam folder from the Blackberry??

also, when I'm on the Blackberry, any way to View the spam folder since sometimes E-mails that I need get put into the Spam folder since the computer thinks it was spam? When I'm away and dont have access to a computer to check out my spam folder, it would be nice to check it from the Blackberry. any way to do that?
    03-01-10 04:53 PM
    Once the email is in your BB inbox, highlight the email and press the BB icon button and click on FILE. It will allow you to file the email into that particular email account's spam folder. I do this and have also enabled the setting to "hide filed messages." Once you are back in the inbox, you can press the BB icon menu and choose VIEW FOLDER to view the spam folders of any email accounts you have setup on your device.
    03-01-10 05:31 PM
    Once the email is in your BB inbox, highlight the email and press the BB icon button and click on FILE. It will allow you to file the email into that particular email account's spam folder. I do this and have also enabled the setting to "hide filed messages." Once you are back in the inbox, you can press the BB icon menu and choose VIEW FOLDER to view the spam folders of any email accounts you have setup on your device.
    when I highlight the e-mails that are spam. I click the menu button and click on 'file" I see my e-mail address, then under it says "inbox" then under inbox says "Spam" when I click on spam, nothing happens, it just goes back to my e-mail account and still shows the e-mail that is spam in it.

then when I click on file again, nothing happens still? not sure what I'm doing wrong or not. and I still cannot view my spam folder at all....

I wish I knew what I was doing wrong, but I am compleatly lost on this one....
    03-01-10 05:37 PM
    I did figure out by hitting file under spam, that it does send it the spam folder now... i thought it deletes it off the phone too when I do that which it didn't.

the only thing I cant figure out yet is to view my spam folder. when I view my spam folder, it only shows the E-mails I selected myself on the BB to be sent into spam. I want to be able to view everything thats in my spam folder from yahoo. I went onto yahoo e-mail now to check my spam from the computer and it shows I have 23 in the spam folder which I would like to see if I can view it from the BB somehow in the future when I'm not at a computer?
    03-01-10 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD