I have been driving myself nuts trying to sync a separate calendar or scheduler from the BB calendar. I would like to have my work one on the BB calendar (which I have now), and the house-hold calendar in a separate calendar/scheduler. I have been trying a few apps and following directions from other posts , to no avail. CAn install, just not sync or display the information from my gmail calendars.
    Strangely, at one point it was working then i got a google play report that I had to install another google play app to make it work. Well, that app wouldn't install at all. The other calendars I have been trying to work with have been android ones, so maybe that is the issue. In this case, I have tried 'Calendar +' from amazon apps, 'Calendar Master' and 'Calendar' from BB world, and 'Smooth Calendar' (widget) and 'Google Calendar' from the Google Play Store.
    Has anyone has success at this? If so, which app did you use? Can you walk me thought the steps?
    Thx!
    10-06-15 09:46 AM