I'm sure it's been covered and it's the most basic of questions but can you receive phone calls while on the browser? I have the pearl 8130 with Verizon and when I'm on the web and someone calls, it goes straight to voicemail but on my friends Curve it interupts her to answer the call. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? Thanks in advance for your help.. my first blackberry and loving it
    06-03-08 09:19 AM
    It should interrupt you when the call comes in.

From your home screen, do the following:

Find your profiles icon and click it > when the Profiles menu pops up, scroll to the bottom until Advanced is highlighted and click it > highlight the profile that has (active) next to it, it will most likely be "normal" and click it > scroll to phone and click it > scroll to the bottom of the menu and make sure "Do Not Disturb" is set to "NO" > press the back key (button to the right of the trackball) and when the prompt comes up, choose SAVE.

Outside of that, I can't think of anything.
    06-03-08 09:31 AM
    It was set to no but I also had a custom profile so I switched it to the defaults and now it rings for the person calling but still doesn't interupt.. guess I have to just keep playing
    06-03-08 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD