Well, 6 months into having my 8820, which was actually my 2nd because AT&T exchanged it for me in the first 3 days I had it, I now have a new unit again.

AT&T thought something might be wrong with the one I had, so they did a warrenty exchange for me. I have to say again their service was excellent. I had my new BB the very next day, today.

Anyway, needless to say the first order of business is to get my new baby up and running. Now, while I could have done a device transfer, I decided not to, so as to avoid contaminating the new one with any problem from the old. So, this means reinstalling everything.

What I want to know is can you guess what the very first thing is that I installed on her? I thought it was pretty telling what 3rd party application was the very first thing that needed to be installed.

What would you install first?
    05-20-08 03:49 PM
    A tie - the CB launcher, and JiveTalk.

Probably the CB launcher first.
    05-20-08 03:52 PM
    Yeah I'm gonna go with the CB Launcher too.

And if it wasn't shame on you
    05-20-08 04:16 PM
    I'll give you one hint... it was payware.
    05-20-08 05:17 PM
    I'd go with Viigo (that's not payware, but I couldn't go without it!)
    05-20-08 09:26 PM
    I would do CB launcher not good at guessing.
    05-20-08 09:31 PM
    teleNav ...............
    05-20-08 10:26 PM
    Yeah I'm gonna go with the CB Launcher too.

And if it wasn't shame on you
    Mine would be empower, but only because I've gotten so used to my yellow-on-black emails. Love it.

First and a half would be cb launcher
    05-21-08 06:46 AM
    Mine would be empower, but only because I've gotten so used to my yellow-on-black emails. Love it.

First and a half would be cb launcher
    And the winner is...... Yeap! It was Empower Pro. Why? Well becasue the first thing I do is email my phone a list of links to OTA downloads, and that is much more readable in Empower. =)

Interesting that it was a fellow Maryland'er that guessed right. Yes, I live in Kentucky now, but was born in Annapolis.

Empower rocks. =)
    05-21-08 08:25 AM
    Yay! Did I win anything? LOL.

Empower rocks, and Annapolis does too..
    05-21-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD