Hoping for some cb genius help here...trying to find what the PIN of my old 9000 was. I have the IMEI number through the carrier, but no longer have the device. And I'm NOT paying BB $50 to find out if they can give me the info. The need/use for it is not that critical.

And I'm probably the only bb user not to use bbm, so seeing if a bbm contact has the PIN is not an option.

So, what say you geniuses? Any way to do this? Thanks!
    07-14-11 05:42 PM
    If you still have the box, it's on there.
    07-14-11 05:44 PM
    That was among my first thoughts, but the "important stuff" was torn off - probably for some rebate when I got it a couple years back. And damned if I can find a hard copy of it anywhere...
    07-14-11 05:46 PM
    You're carrier could look it up, they have access to the BIS admin tool which contains all that info. Not saying they will, but I know w/o a doubt that they can.
    07-14-11 06:15 PM
    Well, that's what I was thinking, too, but according to the friendly guys over on AT&T customer chat, they don't. But that's how I got the IMEI number, so maybe they were good for something...
    07-14-11 06:21 PM
    By George, I think I've got it!!!

Thank you, CrackBerry App Store! Logged in tonight to look over a couple of new apps. When I logged in to the "your account" section, there was my old PIN, bright as day. Had forgotten all about it being saved/posted there. (And yes, I've sent a request to update to the new PIN. After safely writing down the old.)

So yea, CrackBerry saves the day - again!
    07-14-11 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD