Funny no? Can we expect to see RIM VS SAMSUNG for another patent battle?
    08-24-11 11:13 AM
    doubt it... too many similar phones. Unless there is something behind the keyboard that infringes on a patent...
    08-24-11 11:22 AM
    Based on what? Lots of phones have/had front facing physical keyboards. That's what all smartphones were pre iPhone, basically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 02:51 PM
    No... One says samsung and the other says blackberry.

Only person to get confused is apple and they will sue them both because some hand drawing they made resembles them both.. Then they will edit the photo to make it the same dimensions of their phone.
    08-24-11 03:54 PM
    RIM knows better than get involved with this stuff right now. They would rather save their legal budget for getting into new markets and developing contracts with partners for BBM Music.

Samsung isn't going to start anything because quite frankly they've got bigger legal battles to fight and those they actually have a chance at a settlement or possibly a win.
    08-24-11 04:39 PM
    No... One says samsung and the other says blackberry.

Only person to get confused is apple and they will sue them both because some hand drawing they made resembles them both.. Then they will edit the photo to make it the same dimensions of their phone.
    Touche!

I saw the stories about them changing the pictures. Sad, very very sad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD