I just got my bb torch. I really like it but when i was looking by the settings, I turned my wifi and 3G off. But when I wanted to turn it on again, i couldn`t tick it on again. I can tap it but the mark in the box (if it`s on you can see a cross in a box that tells u that an option is on or off).
    Does anyone knows how to salve this?
    10-30-10 05:53 PM
    Try using the trackpad and re-enable both connections. Do a battery pull and see if that clears your issue. What OS are you running? Just curious.
    10-30-10 06:16 PM
    Trackpad and battery didn`t worked. I run OS 6
    10-30-10 06:27 PM
    That's odd that you could not re-enable the connections using the trackpad.

OS 6 most recent official version is .246. To find out which version you have, at your All screen, select Options/Device/About Device Versions.
    10-30-10 06:41 PM
    Try the taking the back cover off and pulling the battery again. Leave it out for a few seconds.
    10-30-10 06:43 PM
    I Left the battery out the wholl night and it worked! Ty for ur help!
    10-31-10 03:06 AM
    Great. Glad to see that you got it sorted. You really don't need to leave the battery out that long. Who is your carrier and what OS is loaded on your device?
    10-31-10 10:00 AM
    I was a sleep anyway but it works that's what matters :P
    I'm running 6.0.0.246...
    I do have an other question about the internet:
    I bought a blackberry subsription by mine provider (hi.nl), but when I'm trying to go on the 3G network it don't work, setting up a email by enterprise(???) and windows live messenger don't work either? I read something about a blackberry acount, but cost that money or is that free? sry, but I'm totally new to a BB xd

edit: my carrier is hi (dutch, .nl)
    10-31-10 03:48 PM
    OS 6 most recent official version is .246.
    .284 was released officially over a week ago.

I do have an other question about the internet:
    I bought a blackberry subsription by mine provider (hi.nl), but when I'm trying to go on the 3G network it don't work, setting up a email by enterprise(???) and windows live messenger don't work either? I read something about a blackberry acount, but cost that money or is that free? sry, but I'm totally new to a BB xd

edit: my carrier is hi (dutch, .nl)
    You need to make sure your phone is registered on the network. As long as you have a BlackBerry data plan (as you say you do), go to Options-->Device-->Advanced System Settings-->Host Routing Table, then click the menu button and click on Register Now. You should then receive a message that your device is now registered on the network. If you don't get the message, you'll have to contact your provider.
    11-01-10 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD