I want to save the photos saved to my phone memory to the memory card. Is it possible?
    10-21-11 07:01 PM
    You might say what phone ... and maybe target directly in the appropriate forum section. You'll get better and accurate answers [far better than this one anyway !]
    10-21-11 07:08 PM
    If you have the most current version of DM which has media sync incorporated in it, use this to take the photos it reads that are on your BB to place them in a temp folder you can create on your PC and just place it on your desktop. IF you have nothing on your Micro SD card now, do yourself a favor and format it in your device, turn on Mass storage mode so you can read your device in MY Computer as a device letter and then go into it and drag and drop the pics from the temp folder to the SD card.

From then on when you save pics, save them to your SD card. Turn off Mass Storage if you dont need it any longer and you are done. Seems a bit and it is but works.
    10-21-11 07:09 PM
    Yes, you can transfer photos from your computer to your BB using Desktop Manager and save them on your SD card. Also, for future reference, please see post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...equest-660252/
    10-21-11 07:20 PM
    Yes, you can transfer photos from your computer to your BB using Desktop Manager and save them on your SD card. Also, for future reference, please see post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/crackbe...equest-660252/
    Laura I just wanted to chime back in and say that the OP has the pics in his phone internal memory and need to getthem on his computer first so that is why I suggested it the way I did. No disrespect to your answer but just wanted to add that.
    10-21-11 07:46 PM
    Doh! I meant transfer from BB to computer (confirming your suggestion) but I typed it backwards. Ugh. Sorry to the OP for the confusion
    10-22-11 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD