Also amusing how many here state they can't make a a new high end all touch device because they are focused in business, when this stuff clearly isn't business focused.
    Yes, I'm sure the reason that they don't have a new all-touch device coming out is because all the people that should be working on it were re-assigned to make and sell stickers...

Can someone please explain BBM stickers and why they aren't stupid?-9vzyqwj.jpg
    11-13-14 03:46 PM
    ...and how they fit with this enterprise only theme that the company seems to be focusing on?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 04:27 PM
    Nope. They're stupid.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 05:55 PM
    Cheer up OP,

Have a sticker

Attachment 314126

? Z10
    Lol you assume I'm down in the dumps because I think stickers are stupid? Most of crackberry thinks apps are stupid an unnecessary. Are they all depressed too? I have nothing against Blackberry making money off of BBM and think it's smart, but stickers, the type of stickers they have, and the way they are used just seem dumb to me end of story.
    11-13-14 06:07 PM
    Stickers are fun. It's a better way to express, or at least different way. For example, I was talking to this girl and we both have a thing for each other. Long story short, I put the sticker of the two girl smileys together which can be made to seem like a boy and a girl. I told her that's you and I. She said awww. Then I put the sticker that is one smiley kissing another and se said awww. After that I put "and then I'm like," and I the zombie buddie sticker and she started LOLing. Then she playfully was mad at me. Then I put the buddie sticker of one crying and the other giving a hug. Then I put the buddie sticker of eating pizza and she put was LMAOing, and she said you're very expressive or something like that.

Point is it was awesome and I expressed all that with just like 5 stickers.

It's awesome. Might not be of interest to the boring enterprise person who thinks everything has to be serious, but to everyone else their awesome.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 06:23 PM
    Nope. They're stupid.
    Look at you, acting as though your opinions are facts!
    11-13-14 07:28 PM
    The stickers are there to emphasise that a Blackberry is " a tool, not a toy"!
    The hypocrisy of some people that post here is stunning. I see more articles on the newest game for BB devices on a daily basis all the time whilst trying to be superior than other platforms which are merely toys.
    Lol such a cool sticker you have on your device X,'D

How hard is it for you people to get through your head. The same people that say tools not toys are most likely not the same people saying stickers are tools not toys.

It's like to you, every CB user makes the same statement

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    11-13-14 08:44 PM
    I don't see BlackBerry as only a tool or for enterprise. Sure there's some apps missing but with amazon and snap (and the other app that is Google play, forgot the name) there's no more issue with that. I see BlackBerry as a smartphone that does what others do, but it's also the only choice for work, enterprise, security and privacy. Plus, all the amazing BlackBerry 10 exclusive features.

I use docs to go on my phone. I use netflix. I browse the Web. Shop. Use maps. See where places are and what places are around. Transit apps. Bank app. Everything I did on my iPhone. Only now I have better features, privacy, security, awesome exclusive BlackBerry 10 features and I can do everything quicker and faster.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:28 PM
    I use the WWE one to visualize how pumped up I am about anything I'm pumped up about.

*Ultimate Warrior sticker here*
    11-14-14 01:45 AM
    Your missing the fact that those stickers generate revenue for a service that currently generates very little if any revenue on its own. The o ly way to make it self sustaining and if some dumb still kers help with that then so be it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-14-14 01:49 AM
    Younger people (teens and younger) tend to like and use Stickers more so than adults, so it's just something for that crowd. You might have liked them if you were a kid and using BBM, but now just outgrown. They do sound stupid from what you've wrote though (not matching with names etc).

I use WhatsApp and they will charge me a $1 per year. Which is totally cool with me. BBM is good if you're a security freak/need to talk undercover with people around the world not sharing your phone number/shady or not, which is fine and there is a smaller market for that, but won't make as much money, even with selling silly stickers I'm guessing.
    11-14-14 10:14 AM
    ...and how they fit with this enterprise only theme that the company seems to be focusing on?

Posted via CB10
    While Enterprise is their focus.... BBM crossplatfrom is a consumer product and they will continue to work on and improve it as long as their is a chance to make money with it.

I bet there is an on/off switch in BES for Stickers....
    11-14-14 10:32 AM
    Lol you assume I'm down in the dumps because I think stickers are stupid? Most of crackberry thinks apps are stupid an unnecessary. Are they all depressed too? I have nothing against Blackberry making money off of BBM and think it's smart, but stickers, the type of stickers they have, and the way they are used just seem dumb to me end of story.
    Ok

Can someone please explain BBM stickers and why they aren't stupid?-img_20141114_174319_edit.png

? Z10
    spikesolie likes this.
    11-14-14 11:45 AM
    Yes, I'm sure the reason that they don't have a new all-touch device coming out is because all the people that should be working on it were re-assigned to make and sell stickers...
    LOL - yeah - some on CrackBerry seem to have trouble with the concept of a company (BlackBerry or others) having more than one lines of business or areas of focus. Or the concept of how "primarily focused" might be different than "exclusively focused"
    11-14-14 04:12 PM
    What about emoji support? Like an emoji keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 06:44 PM
90 ... 234