1. I have a flash drive full of mp3's

2. I know I have to enable mass media storage on my BB in order for songs to go to the card.

For some reason, I'm drawing a blank on how to get them to the phone...

Many thanks
    02-01-09 08:46 AM
    Plug your flash drive into your computer. PLug your berry into your comp. If you have mass storage enabled it will show up in "my computer" as a device with removable storage. Open the folder on the flash drive in one window and open the blackberry folder then sub folder music and drag and drop the mp3's into it. Should be that easy.
    02-01-09 08:49 AM
    Here ya go
    02-01-09 08:54 AM
    Thanks Chaz.... Thank god I have 2 usb ports. lol
    Last edited by Vortec 5.3; 02-01-09 at 09:00 AM.
    02-01-09 08:57 AM
    Doesnt really matter if you have 2 ports or not. You could just copy all the files to your music folder on your pc then plug in your berry and transfer that way too.
    02-01-09 10:25 AM
    God has nothing to do with USB ports, but drag and drop or Media Manager will work. I prefer JetAudio for music transfer. It also allows ripping from disc directly to your Micro SD card (BB.)
    kellyjdrummer that just cracked me up. And yeah drag and drop has always worked just fine for me.
    02-01-09 10:49 AM
    Hey, it's the truth. Everyone knows God didn't create, nor does He care about USB ports. Some geek in a tech lab designed them. I mean, like.......shyte.
    LOL!!!! You're right- God didn't create USB ports, just the Geek in the tech lab!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD