here is what it looks like hope this can help..
    05-17-09 02:53 AM
    here is what it looks like hope this can help..
    This looks like you removed a theme that your phone is dependent upon. Have you connected your phone to desktop manager yet?
    05-17-09 02:55 AM
    yes i have and i also have to themes on my fone but i cant or wont give an option to pick any
    05-17-09 03:00 AM
    sorry 2 themes..not to ..lol
    05-17-09 03:00 AM
    Yeah, definitely looks like there is no theme in use.

ELPAYASO, so what do you see when you go to (if you can) Options, Advanced Options, Theme? Also, can you get to Options, Security Options, General Settings, menu button, Wipe Handheld? If you can't wipe the phone using jl-cmder or DM, you can do it this way, then you should be able to reload the OS using DM. Can you get into Options at all? Sorry if you answered that question already. I'll re-read the thread in the morning - in a couple of hours. : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 04:39 AM
    Yeah, definitely looks like there is no theme in use.

ELPAYASO, so what do you see when you go to (if you can) Options, Advanced Options, Theme? Also, can you get to Options, Security Options, General Settings, menu button, Wipe Handheld? If you can't wipe the phone using jl-cmder or DM, you can do it this way, then you should be able to reload the OS using DM. Can you get into Options at all? Sorry if you answered that question already. I'll re-read the thread in the morning - in a couple of hours. : )

Wiping the handheld via Security Options only clears out and data you have stored on the device. Doesn't seem like that would be of too much help in this case...
    05-17-09 04:41 AM
    Ah, that's right. My mistake. Hmmm...

05-17-09 04:55 AM
    Try to change the theme like others have suggested. If you are not able to change the theme then do a back up via the desktop manager and then wipe the bb. If you are able to wipe the bb from the security options then it should set the bb back to the factory settings. If that does not work then defiantly reload the os.
    05-17-09 05:49 AM
    Thanks To Everyone Who Tried To Help It Was Very Useful, But I Ended Up Going To The Coprate Office And They Replaced The Fone..but Thank U Very Much..i Now Know I Can Come Back Here With Issues And Know That Theres Many Of U Who Are Willing To Help..
    Again Thank You!!!
    05-17-09 06:40 PM
    Glad you had it taken care of to your satisfaction! Congratulations. Yes, there are many wonderful people here who are always willing to help. Please post about your new phone and enjoy!

05-17-09 06:59 PM
    Thank You..
    05-17-09 07:05 PM
    Glad that you got it resolved. This is a great place to come to with problems or questions. People here are always willing to help.
    05-17-09 08:23 PM
    Glad that you got it resolved. This is a great place to come to with problems or questions. People here are always willing to help.
    It really is amazing how much people will go out of their way to help. It's just great.

05-17-09 08:38 PM
    Thanks To Everyone Who Tried To Help It Was Very Useful, But I Ended Up Going To The Coprate Office And They Replaced The Fone..but Thank U Very Much..i Now Know I Can Come Back Here With Issues And Know That Theres Many Of U Who Are Willing To Help..
    Again Thank You!!!
    I'm glad we could help and that you are set again!
    05-17-09 09:06 PM
    now lets hope i dont mess it up again!!! lol.. kidding next time i will be more careful on what i do.
    but really THANKS to EVERYONE!!
    05-17-09 09:26 PM
    Again Thank You!!!
    Whatever you did to your phone, don't do it again.....No seriously- DON'T!!
    05-17-09 09:59 PM
    lol...i dont know what i did, just plugged it in to my comp and CAAAABOOOM...there it went..lol
    but now im gonna b more careful..
    05-17-09 10:31 PM
    lol...i dont know what i did, just plugged it in to my comp and CAAAABOOOM...there it went..lol
    but now im gonna b more careful..
    Well as you said, if you ever need help in the future, we'll be right here waiting for you.
    05-17-09 11:31 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD