my 9900 has been freezing alot as of late, and ive been doing alot of resetting of my phone. but the problem occured last night when i couldnt view one of my conversations on the sms screen. i could access other conversations except one. so i tried deleting the conversation and starting a new one, but that just froze the phone. so i pulled the battery and reset the phone, and for some odd reason my sms icon was gone. i thought nothing of it so i went to sleep. this morning i woke up and tried to send an sms to my girlfriend, but i realized i was unable to compose an sms from any screen such as from the contacts, or messages or even emails. the option to compose an sms was completely removed off my phone. what the freakin did i do ?!?!?! and what can i do to get the text icon back and the option to compose an sms ?!?! would a security wipe help ?
    04-25-12 07:03 PM
    You could try resending service books but it sounds like you may have an app conflicting. Did you download anything new recently before the problem started?
    04-25-12 07:41 PM
    On what OS version are you?
    04-25-12 07:42 PM
    What os are u using? Security wipe and update to the most stable 7.1 would probably be your best bet
    04-25-12 07:44 PM
    Check the amount of phone memory that you have left. You may have filled up your available space by saving info on your phone instead of a sd card.
    04-25-12 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD