hi every1, some1 added me on bbm and started txting, i delete them cuz i didnt no them, then they foned me and said y did i delete them, i only got phone so hadin even give any1 my pin, they were lookin for the person who used to own the phone, so how did the get my phone number, does RIM people no my number, when the phone registers with them do they have that info
    thanks
    07-31-12 08:22 PM
    No.
    And it's PHONE
    BryGuy86 and dictoresno like this.
    07-31-12 08:25 PM
    Where did you get the Phone? Did it belong to someone else?
    07-31-12 08:50 PM
    The pin issue is probably cuz its a used phone and the previous owner's friend is the one who added you.

As for you getting a call, i dont know the technical details, but i've been in a similar situation before. A while back, for whatever reason, there was a crosed connection between my dad's and my sisters phone. When i called my sister's number, it would ring on my dad's phone. Not sure why that was happening.
    07-31-12 09:01 PM
    the fone belonged to some1 else, i dnt no the person who i got fone of n they dnt no me, it must have been one of their bbm contacts before i got it, and mike007 is at no to they cant get my num and wat does phone mean,
    thanks
    07-31-12 09:11 PM
    You are not taking advantage of the bb keyboard.
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    07-31-12 09:24 PM
    I wanted to say the exact same thing.

btw since you have bought the phone used, did you happen to take over someone's #?

Sent from my Tool not the 'Toy'
    07-31-12 09:29 PM
    Sound like his PHONE is missing a few keys.....
    07-31-12 11:01 PM
    the fone belonged to some1 else, i dnt no the person who i got fone of n they dnt no me, it must have been one of their bbm contacts before i got it, and mike007 is at no to they cant get my num and wat does phone mean,
    thanks
    Phone means it's spelt phone, not fone. I'm on a touchscreen but allow me to demonstrate with your post.

"The phone belonged to someone else, I didn't know the person who I got the phone from and they didn't know me, it must have been one of their BBM contacts before I got it. Mike007, is that 'no' to they can't get my number? Also, what does 'phone' mean?

See? I'm using a dirty non physical keyboard and could do it. People are very helpful here but we do appreciate proper spelling and grammar. Now, if English isn't your first language that's one thing, but in this case, people will correct you as a favour for the future.

Don't mean this to sound mean, but you asked.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-31-12 11:15 PM
    awhhh!!! i think he's Jamaican like myself!!! that's how we talk when we are texting, because I found it easy to read
    08-01-12 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD