Had a wierd problem pop up this afternoon. Whenever I reply to an email, it will not go out. I can send a new message but not send a reply. Just get a red X next to the message. I have not made any changes today at all. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 03:56 PM
    Try going into your Internet Email Settings and re-send your service books. Then try a battery pull. If those two don't solve your problem then you could always back up your info on the phone through DM and then re-install it.
    01-15-09 04:35 PM
    As soon as I get home tonight (at work til 11) I'll resend service books. Did battery pull to no avail. I just don't understand why it will send new email but not the replies?

01-15-09 05:03 PM
    Had the same problems today with my Yahoo account. I removed and added it via BIS but I still had some problems. Later today my Verizon POP account had the same problem.

I believe its a RIM issue - hopefully only temporary.
    01-15-09 05:08 PM
    That would make sense. Nothing changed on the phone today. Haven't even used it as much as usual.

01-15-09 06:18 PM
    I had the samwe thing happen to me today too. I just tried re-sending it now and it hasn't bounced yet. We'll see.

01-15-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD